Birthday parties, housewarming events, corporate luncheons, and family gatherings are just a handful of the many social events you might be invited to throughout the year. I suggest cherishing each one of these invitations since it means you hold a special place in someone’s life.
After the festivities are over, let the party organizer know how much you appreciated the invitation with these sample thank-you messages.
- Thanks for Inviting Me to the Party Messages
- Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Housewarming Party
- Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Engagement Party
- Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Dinner Party
- Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Graduation Party
- Thank You for Inviting Me to the Picnic
- Thank You for Inviting Me To Your Party, But I Can’t Attend
- Thank You for the Invite Messages
- What are Some Polite Ways to Say “No Thanks” to a Party Invitation
Thanks for Inviting Me to the Party Messages
Let’s start with some straightforward thank-you message examples for literally any kind of party.
- Thank you very much for inviting me to your party!
- I really appreciate your invitation. I’ll definitely go there.
- Did Christmas arrive early this year? Of course. We can’t wait to attend the party.
- You’re incredibly kind. Thank you for the invitation.
- I love parties! Thank you for inviting me to yours.
- I’m glad this is one invitation that didn’t get lost in the mail. I wouldn’t miss this event for the world.
- Thank you for your party invitation. I’ll try my best to attend.
- Thank you for not forgetting me. You know how I love to attend your special occasions.
- Even though we’re far apart, you never fail to invite me to your special events. Thank you!
- You definitely know me as a party lover! Thank you for the invite!
- Thank you for remembering me. I’ll surely attend your party.
- You’re a true friend. I’ll be attending your party this Saturday.
- I’m so happy that you’re my loyal friend. I’ll surely go to your party.
- A huge thank you for inviting me to your party. I need a break nowadays.
- I never thought I’d get invited considering I’m hardly popular. Thank you very much!
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Housewarming Party
Here are some thank-you messages when you’ve been invited to a housewarming party.
- I’m honored to be invited to your housewarming party. Thank you for extending this invitation – I’m excited to join in the celebration and get an exclusive tour of each room in the house.
- It’s a lovely gesture that you’ve invited us to your housewarming party. The purchase of a first home is a really big deal and I’m honored to share this life event with you.
- Congratulations on your new home! We will be there. Anything you need for the new pad?
- Your new home is gorgeous! I feel like I’m We’ll definitely visit you during your housewarming party.
- Thank you for your invitation. It will be our honor to be among your first neighbors to visit your home.
Related Reading: 101+ Memorable Ways to Say Thank You for a Wonderful Evening
- Loving friends and family make a house a home. Thank you for the invitation.
- Thank you for inviting us to your housewarming party. We will bring some freshly baked brownies.
- Many thanks for your housewarming party invitation. Do you want us to bring something?
- We’re honored to be invited to your housewarming party.
- You know this is truly a privilege to be invited to your housewarming party.
- Thank you! We are privileged to be your neighbors.
- Indeed, it’s a happy day for us! We’d like to welcome you to our happy neighborhood.
- This neighborhood is happier with you around. Thanks for the invitation.
- It’s a pleasure to meet you. We’ll have many more good times ahead of us.
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Engagement Party
Let your friend know that you’re happy with him/her as he/she starts a new chapter in their life.
- Thank you for inviting me to your engagement party. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
- Thank you for inviting me to your very special day!
- At last, you finally found your man/woman! Thank you for the invitation!
- I didn’t come all the way here to see you cry. Thank you for the invitation!
- It’s your engagement! It’s not an event I would ever miss!
- Never will I say no to your engagement party invitation! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on an upcoming chapter of your life! Let’s celebrate it together!
- Of course, I’m going to come! This is once in a lifetime!
- You need a special friend on this special day! That’s me! Thanks for the invitation.
- Thank you for inviting me! Let’s do something special at your engagement party.
- You’re going to have an awesome married life! Thank you for the invitation.
- Fun times ahead with your man/woman! Let’s celebrate your engagement!
- Love is definitely in the air. Thank you for inviting me to your engagement party!
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Dinner Party
Being invited to someone’s dinner party is an honor. You can show your appreciation through these thank-you messages.
- Inviting my family to your dinner party is truly appreciated. Thank you!
- Surely we will attend your dinner party. Thank you for the invitation.
- It’s an honor to be invited to your family dinner party. Thank you!
- Your invitation is definitely a welcome gesture of friendship. Thank you.
- You prepare delicious meals! Thank you for inviting me to your dinner party.
- Awesome! This is quite exciting being invited by a well-known chef.
- It’s an honor to try out your new dishes at your dinner party.
- I’m sure your dinner party will be a blast. Thank you for inviting me.
- What a sweet gesture! Many thanks for your dinner party invitation.
- A dinner party prepared by one of the best chefs in the city? I’ll definitely attend!
- It’s a privilege to be invited by an award-winning chef to his dinner party.
- Thank you for inviting me to your dinner party. Do you need me to bring something?
- This is going to be an awesome dinner party. Let me know what I need to bring.
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Graduation Party
When someone graduates, that person is now ready to face the world. Let that person know that you’re with him all the way.
- Congratulations! You finally graduated! I’ll celebrate your special day with you.
- I can’t believe you are graduating college this year. Where has all the time gone? I’ll be there for sure.
- Congrats! You deserve the best after all your struggles in college.
- Thank you fo