Birthday parties, housewarming events, corporate luncheons, and family gatherings are just a handful of the many social events you might be invited to throughout the year. I suggest cherishing each one of these invitations since it means you hold a special place in someone’s life.
After the festivities are over, let the party organizer know how much you appreciated the invitation with these sample thank-you messages.
Thanks for Inviting Me to the Party Messages
Thank you for the invite.
Let’s start with some straightforward thank-you message examples for literally any kind of party.
- Thank you very much for inviting me to your party!
- I really appreciate your invitation. I’ll definitely go there.
- Did Christmas arrive early this year? Of course. We can’t wait to attend the party.
- You’re incredibly kind. Thank you for the invitation.
- I love parties! Thank you for inviting me to yours.
- I’m glad this is one invitation that didn’t get lost in the mail. I wouldn’t miss this event for the world.
- Thank you for your party invitation. I’ll try my best to attend.
- Thank you for not forgetting me. You know how I love to attend your special occasions.
- Even though we’re far apart, you never fail to invite me to your special events. Thank you!
- You definitely know me as a party lover! Thank you for the invite!
- Thank you for remembering me. I’ll surely attend your party.
- You’re a true friend. I’ll be attending your party this Saturday.
- I’m so happy that you’re my loyal friend. I’ll surely go to your party.
- A huge thank you for inviting me to your party. I need a break nowadays.
- I never thought I’d get invited considering I’m hardly popular. Thank you very much!
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Housewarming Party
Here are some thank-you messages when you’ve been invited to a housewarming party.
- I’m honored to be invited to your housewarming party. Thank you for extending this invitation – I’m excited to join in the celebration and get an exclusive tour of each room in the house.
- It’s a lovely gesture that you’ve invited us to your housewarming party. The purchase of a first home is a really big deal and I’m honored to share this life event with you.
- Congratulations on your new home! We will be there. Anything you need for the new pad?
- Your new home is gorgeous! I feel like I’m We’ll definitely visit you during your housewarming party.
- Thank you for your invitation. It will be our honor to be among your first neighbors to visit your home.
Related Reading: 101+ Memorable Ways to Say Thank You for a Wonderful Evening
- Loving friends and family make a house a home. Thank you for the invitation.
- Thank you for inviting us to your housewarming party. We will bring some freshly baked brownies.
- Many thanks for your housewarming party invitation. Do you want us to bring something?
- We’re honored to be invited to your housewarming party.
- You know this is truly a privilege to be invited to your housewarming party.
- Thank you! We are privileged to be your neighbors.
- Indeed, it’s a happy day for us! We’d like to welcome you to our happy neighborhood.
- This neighborhood is happier with you around. Thanks for the invitation.
- It’s a pleasure to meet you. We’ll have many more good times ahead of us.
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Engagement Party
Let your friend know that you’re happy with him/her as he/she starts a new chapter in their life.
- Thank you for inviting me to your engagement party. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
- Thank you for inviting me to your very special day!
- At last, you finally found your man/woman! Thank you for the invitation!
- I didn’t come all the way here to see you cry. Thank you for the invitation!
- It’s your engagement! It’s not an event I would ever miss!
- Never will I say no to your engagement party invitation! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on an upcoming chapter of your life! Let’s celebrate it together!
- Of course, I’m going to come! This is once in a lifetime!
- You need a special friend on this special day! That’s me! Thanks for the invitation.
- Thank you for inviting me! Let’s do something special at your engagement party.
- You’re going to have an awesome married life! Thank you for the invitation.
- Fun times ahead with your man/woman! Let’s celebrate your engagement!
- Love is definitely in the air. Thank you for inviting me to your engagement party!
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Dinner Party
Let’s break bread.
Being invited to someone’s dinner party is an honor. You can show your appreciation through these thank-you messages.
- Inviting my family to your dinner party is truly appreciated. Thank you!
- Surely we will attend your dinner party. Thank you for the invitation.
- It’s an honor to be invited to your family dinner party. Thank you!
- Your invitation is definitely a welcome gesture of friendship. Thank you.
- You prepare delicious meals! Thank you for inviting me to your dinner party.
- Awesome! This is quite exciting being invited by a well-known chef.
- It’s an honor to try out your new dishes at your dinner party.
- I’m sure your dinner party will be a blast. Thank you for inviting me.
- What a sweet gesture! Many thanks for your dinner party invitation.
- A dinner party prepared by one of the best chefs in the city? I’ll definitely attend!
- It’s a privilege to be invited by an award-winning chef to his dinner party.
- Thank you for inviting me to your dinner party. Do you need me to bring something?
- This is going to be an awesome dinner party. Let me know what I need to bring.
Thank You for Inviting Me to Your Graduation Party
When someone graduates, that person is now ready to face the world. Let that person know that you’re with him all the way.
- Congratulations! You finally graduated! I’ll celebrate your special day with you.
- I can’t believe you are graduating college this year. Where has all the time gone? I’ll be there for sure.
- Congrats! You deserve the best after all your struggles in college.
- Thank you for inviting me to the graduation party. I can’t wait to party like we a freshmen all over again.
- This may be the last party we’ll have before we part ways and move on to the next phase of our lives. Thank you for inviting me to this personal milestone.
- All the hard work studying has finally paid off. Thanks for the invitation and welcome to the real world of grinding it out for the man the next 40 or so years.
- You’re ready to face the world, dude! Thank you for the invitation. Sign me up.
- Congratulations on graduating! Thank you for the invitation to your graduation party.
- After those hard years in the university, it’s time to celebrate graduation.
- As my best buddy since high school, I’ll definitely come to your graduation. I wouldn’t miss it.
- Nothing would honor me more than being invited to your graduation party.
- The real world is waiting for you! Congrats!
- Let’s have a great dinner before you go out and say hello to the real world.
- It’s been a long road, but you did it! Thank you for inviting me to your graduation party.
- Thank you so much for inviting me to your graduation party. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of including me in such an important occasion. It’s people like you who make this world a better place, and I’m honored to be part of the celebration. Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication. Here’s to many more successes in the future!
Thank You for Inviting Me to the Picnic
A picnic can be refined and memorable.
Don’t underestimate an invitation to a simple event such as a picnic. That means the person trusts or like you that he/she can share even the most humble of things.
- You definitely know how I love the outdoors. Thank you for inviting me to your picnic.
- A simple, happy picnic is all I need. Thank you!
- Even the simplest things are the best. Thank you for the invitation to your picnic.
- Do you know that I really love picnics? Thank you for inviting me!
- Picnics are my bread and butter when it comes to fun! Thanks for letting me come.
- Picnics with great friends are awesome! And you’re awesome!
- Inviting me to your picnic may be a simple friendly gesture for you. But it means a lot to me.
Related Reading: 101+ Heartfelt Thank You for the Donation Messages You Can Use
- I’ve always been looking forward to being with you. Thanks for inviting me to this picnic.
- Picnics, no matter how simple, are special. Thank you for the invitation.
- Picnics are elegant buffets for me. Thank you!
- You definitely know that I crave picnics! Many thanks for the invitation.
- Thank you for bringing me to this park. It’s wonderful!
- You’re an amazing friend—and fellow gastronomic lover! Thanks for bringing me to your picnic.
Thank You for Inviting Me To Your Party, But I Can’t Attend
There are times that you can’t attend a special event due to some other engagement. In most circumstances, all you need to do is provide a short justification on why you weren’t able to attend and wish them well.
- I’m sorry I can’t attend. Thank you for the invitation. Here’s a gift card as a small gesture of my appreciation.
- Thanks for inviting me. Unfortunately, I can’t attend. Have fun at your party. I’ll be babysitting the kids and thinking about all the fun you’re having.
- Thank you for the invitation, but I’m sorry. I have a prior engagement.
- I would have loved to join you at your party. Unfortunately, I can’t due to some prior engagement.
- We have an emergency meeting on the day of your party. I’m so sorry I can’t attend.
- apologize in advance, but I can’t attend your party. I’ll be out of town.
- I’ll be out of town on the day of your party. Thank you for the invitation though. I wish I could be there.
- Thank you! You can proceed with the party without me. Have a drink for me.
- I know your party will be awesome. I wish I could join. Unfortunately, my in-laws are in town that weekend so I can’t make it.
- Many thanks for your party invitation. I’m not able to make it, but I’m sure that it will be a glorious party.
- I’m so sorry I can’t attend your party, but we have a family emergency. We will be sure to make the next one.
- Enjoy your party. I’ll be feeling major FOMO about having to miss out.
- I’ll miss your party this weekend due to some unforeseen circumstances. Tell me about it next week.
Thank You for the Invite Messages
An invitation is an honor.
- Thank you so much for the invitation. I am truly honored to have been included and I look forward to being a part of the event.
- My wife and I were surprised to be invited to your dinner party. We are grateful to call you a friend and look forward to the evening of good food and even better friends.
- How kind of you to invite me to your special occasion. Is there anything we can bring for the meal? You know my wife makes and excellent potato salad.
- It’s an honor to be with you on your special occasion. We will arrive on-time and with bells on.
- Thank you for thinking of me on your upcoming special day. We can’t wait to ring in the new year with you.
- Thank you for the unexpected invitation.
- Your invitation made me smile. Thank you!
- Thank you for not forgetting me.
- I accept your invitation to dinner. Please add myself and a +1 to the dinner. I look forward to the enjoying the evening with you.
- It’s amazing that after all these years, you never forgot me. I can’t wait to reconnect with the family you’ve made together.
- I am so grateful to be invited to celebrate this special occasion! Thank you for your kind invitation to the graduation meal. I can’t wait to join in the festivities and honor your achievement.I will surely come to your event. Thank you.
What are Some Polite Ways to Say “No Thanks” to a Party Invitation
If you have to decline an invitation, you need to do it politely.
- Thank you very much, but I have to decline. I have an urgent matter to attend to.
- I’m sure your party will be delightful. Please have fun without me.
- I would have loved to go there. But I have to take care of some important business matters first.
- You’re so kind! Thank you for the invitation, but I’m afraid I can’t go.
- Sorry, but I can’t go to your party. I promise I’ll be attending next time.
- Thank you for the invitation to your party. I appreciate the kind offer, however, I’m unable to attend due to other commitments. I wish you a wonderful time and hope that we can catch up soon.
- Thank you so much for the invitation to your party. However, I regret that I am unable to attend – something else has come up and I cannot make it. I wish you all the best with your event and hope that you have a wonderful time.
Being invited to someone else’s special event is an honor and privilege. Let the one who invited you know how much you appreciate such a kind gesture. This is also an opportunity to share details about how much fun you had if you were able to attend.