Friendsgiving is a fun offshoot of the traditional Thanksgiving holiday. Friends come together to celebrate with dinner around Thanksgiving date. Let’s face it. A relaxed celebration with your crew after the more formal—and stifling— celebration with distant family members can be good for the soul.
Here are a variety of captions, quotes taglines, and hashtags that you can use commemorate a Friendsgiving on social media sites like Instagram. Let’s take a look.
- Friendsgiving Captions
- Friendsgiving Quotes
- Funny Thanksgiving Captions
- Gobble Captions
- Turkey Captions
- Thanksgiving Captions for Your Boyfriend
- Thanksgiving Captions for Your Girlfriend
- Turkey Country Captions for Instagram
- Friendsgiving Taglines
- Friendsgiving Hashtags
- What is Friendsgiving?
Let’s start off with some easy and relatable captions that you can include in social media posts.
- You’re all invited for Thanksgiving.
- Bring your friends and enjoy Thanksgiving.
- Let friendship reign this Thanksgiving.
- Your friends are truly welcome!
- Best Thanksgiving for friends.
- Come together! Right now! All the way!
- Delicious Thanksgiving food for great friends
- Make your Friendsgiving awesome here
- We give your squad a fun-filled Friendsgiving party. Book now!
- Invite your squad. We’ll take care of them.
- Only the best turkey and pumpkin pies for your crew
- No one stops your Friendsgiving.
- Stop, look, and bring your friends to our place of fun.
- Getting wasted during Friendsgiving is definitely fine!
- Life is good with great friends around.
- Let us make this your band’s best Friendsgiving dinner ever!
- Conquer Thanksgiving with your awesome crew!
You can include these Thanksgiving quotes spoken or written by famous people. Some are witty, some are funny, and some are insightful.
- “True friends are always together in spirit.” — LM Montgomery
- “No matter how tired I am, I get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends. Or have a sleepover. Otherwise, my life is just all work.” — Jennifer Lawrence
- “It isn’t so much what’s on the table that matters, as who on the chairs.” — W.S. Gilbert
“If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him. The people who give you their food give you their heart.” ― Cesar Chavez
- “In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips.” – Salman Rushdie
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life isn’t about having a thousand friends. It’s about finding the very few right ones you need.” — AR Asher
“Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.” – anonymous
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” ― Friedrich Nietzche
Related Reading: 223 Personal Leadership Slogans and Quotes for the Young and Old
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’” – AA Milne
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” — Elbert Hubbard
“Friends are like the second family you make for yourself. Friendship makes you feel home though you’re not at home.” ― Wilson Kanadi
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” – Maria Shriver
- “On the pumpkin pie of life, friends are the whipped cream.” – unknown
- “Friends are the family you choose.’” — Jess Scott
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
Why don’t you bring a smile to your viewer’s faces with these captions? After all, Thanksgiving is a celebration of laughter, happiness, and gratefulness.
- Talk turkey to me.
- Here we go, squad!
- You came for turkey, you’ll stay for the wine.
- No such thing as too many slices of pumpkin pie.
- Remember, no one quits. Leftovers are for quitters.
- Everyone in your crowd will have gained 5 pounds tomorrow.
- Your crew gives you thanks, but you do the giving.
- Friends, turkey, and wine! Let the fun begin!
- Be thankful—and hungry—today.
- It’s the small things in life that are important—except when it comes to Thanksgiving food.
- Delicious food, love of friends, and hot pumpkin spice latte.
- While you party with your friends, we’ll broadcast a live football match.
- Happy piesgiving!
- Wine, don’t whine.
- Apple pies, pumpkin pies, and friends come with good vibes.
- Heartbreak? Remember—pies before gals and guys.
- For your friends, pies. Not lies.
Need a caption for the turkey you just pulled out of the oven? If you’re serving traditional, fusion, or your own special Thanksgiving menu, you can accompany meal photos and videos with these captions.
- Gobble and bobble.
- Invite, eat, be merry. Repeat.
- Gobble till you drop.
- Mr. Bond, the turkey is not enough.
- Be stuffed.
- Don’t just feast with your eyes. Feast with your mouth.
- Activate feast mode now.
- Tomorrow, everyone in your crew will need elastic waistbands.
- No one starts a diet during Thanksgiving.
- Adjust your scale back 10 pounds.
- Keep eating. Keep eating.
- Don’t leave the party until you try everything on the table.
- We see clear plates, we’ll give you a full glass.
- What you see is what you eat. And it’s better with friends.
- This Thanksgiving, come in with your friends and test your appetite.
- This Friendsgiving, may your heart be full as your mouth.
- Burp loudly—it’s a compliment.
Roast turkey is a traditional Thanksgiving dish. This bird deserves its own set of captions.
- Thanksgiving is a great day for everyone—except the turkey.