Buying from small businesses makes a bigger impact than buying from a large global corporation. Typically, funds you spent at a local small business, remain inside the local community. Small business also employs 47.1% of the private workers in the United States meaning more than 60 million families rely on these businesses to support their families and put food on the table.
Unlike buying from a large multi-national, you also have the opportunity to get to know the founders of a small business like a food truck, cafe, coffee shop, retail business, or service company. Many of these small shop owners started their businesses as a hobby like baking, crafting, or painting. These founders put 100% of their passion, effort, and financial risk into their product and service.
If you have a chance to buy from your local community and support small businesses, please do so. Another way to help them is by spreading awareness about supporting small businesses through social media. With that, I have listed more than 250 captions you can use when posting about small business support on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Let’s get shopping.
- Small Business Captions
- Small Business Quotes
- Small Business Hashtags
- New Business Captions for Instagram
- Small Business Promotional Captions
- Small Business Promotional Hashtags
- Shop Small Business Captions
- Small Business Saturday Captions
- Caption for Launching a New Business
- Funny Small Business Quotes
Small Business Captions
- Working for my own small business gives me life.
- Small business owners are your neighbors.
- It’s nice to know I am working for myself and not anybody else.
- Quit giving all your money to global companies. Keep those dollars in the community.
- Rise and shine! Time to make money with small businesses again.
- Let’s make Main Street great again.
- I am my own boss and I love it.
- Support the female business owners in your home town.
- Support small business by taking a sip at this independent coffee shop.
- Small businesses get to know customers by name.
- Everything great starts small. I am claiming that my small business will become big someday!
- When you support small businesses, you support also support dreams of hardworking people.
- Starting today I have decided to work for myself. Friends and family, please support me and my new endeavor!
- Shop and save a life when you support small businesses.
- Small business owners are a group of determined, hardworking people who decide to work for themselves.
- We are never backing down from competition.
- A healthy competition is good for the business.
- I remind myself that this is what I want and what I need to live a happy life.
- Away from the toxic corporate life.
- Carol founded Backstreet Biscuits way back in 2009 and has been donating unused food to our homeless shelter ever since. Let’s support her business today by grabbing breakfast at her diner.
- Every purchase you make is a happy moment for every small business owner.
- There’s nothing like supporting those around you.
- Let’s bring our business district back to life.
- I love talking to my customers, getting to know them, and knowing what they’re like.
- You need the manager? I’m the manager, boss and owner. I do everything in this one-person business.
- Young, independent woman who works for herself and nobody else. Yup, that’s me.
- These beautiful scented candles are handmade by me and my grandma. When you buy from us, you bring with you the craftsmanship of people who enjoy what they do and love to share their arts with everyone else.
- Believe in the power and strength you have to achieve what you want in life. Support small businesses.
- Small businesses empower women like us. You don’t need to travel far to find bright female leaders.
Related Reading: 505+ Rainy Day Captions and Quotes that Brighten Moods
- We need more small businesses that would inspire us to appreciate the real talent and spread awareness for community love and support.
- Our new summer collection is inspired by my love for the sand, sea and summer breeze. Shop for a pair of clothes today.
- When you support a small business, you support a dream and a family.
- Having a small business isn’t always good, happy days, but even then, you know that working hard means the fruits of your labor actually go to what you care for and believe in and not in some big, old company that doesn’t care about you.
- Janice risked everything to start the Honest Bakery in Toledo. Let’s prove we’re here to help her.
- Make an effort to support small businesses. It’s the least we can do to help them!
- Helping a small business means helping their family, their livelihood, and their future.
- When you support a small business, you’re creating more local jobs.
- It doesn’t take much to support a small business. Even sharing or posting about them already helps the community.
- Before you decide to purchase something online, go check out the small businesses in your community if they have it. Better to buy from them.
- I admire brave and hardworking people who decide to start their own businesses because I will never have the courage to do so.
- It’s easy to make a small business owner happy. Purchase anything from them and you will see a big smile on their face.
Small Business Quotes
- “Small Business, Big Heart” – Anonymous
- “A big business starts small.” – Richard Branson
- “They call is dreamers but we’re the ones who don’t sleep.” – Anonymous
- “To build a big business, you must start small and dream big.” – Aliko Dangote
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Alberto Einstein
- “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” – Nicole Snow
- “Small businesses are the hearbeat of your neighborhood, the spine of your local economy, and spirit of your town.” – Anonymous
“Walking into a small business is like that warm feeling you get in a small town where everyone smiles and says hello. Whereas a corporate store, people look at you as another dollar sign.” Chuck Todd
- “Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer.” – Anonymous
- “Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA.” – Andrew Mason
- “Whether you’re browsin