September is a beautiful month. The leaves are beginning to change color and the air is brisk and refreshing. This is also a month of transition as school starts up again as we all brace for the long winter. Summer is left behind as autumn begins and the leaves start to fall.
These September quotes and captions accurately describe this unforgettable month. What are you looking forward to this month?
Positive Quotes for September.
- “And then the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and Autumn was awaked.” – Raquel Franco
- “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.” – Unknown
- “For it’s a long, long while from May to December / But the days grow short when you reach September.” — Maxwell Anderson
- “Autumn is the antidote to stifling summer.” – Terri Guillemets
- “But now in September the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head … The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on.” – Robert Finch
- “But now in September, the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head.” – Robert Finch
- “But when fall comes, kicking summer out on its treacherous ass as it always does one day sometime after the midpoint of September, it stays awhile like an old friend that you have missed.” – Stephen King
- “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.” – Helen Hunt Jackson
Related Reading: 200+ Stay Strong Messages and Quotes for Tough Times
- “Happily we bask in this warm September sun, Which illuminates all creatures…” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Happily we bask in this warm September sun, which illuminates all creatures…” — Henry David Thoreau
- “I love September, especially when we’re in it.” – Willie Stargell
- “In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.” – Brene Brown
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “May your month of September be filled with wonderful blessings of good health, love, peace, happiness, and prosperity.”
- “My first day in Chicago, September 4, 1983. I set foot in this city, and just walking down the street, it was like roots, like the motherland. I knew I belonged here.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Remember to be your brother’s keeper in September” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “September! I never tire of turning it over and over in my mind. It has warmth, depth and colour. It glows like old amber.” – Patience Strong
- “Sweet September Blessings! I am eternally grateful!!!” – Charmaine J. Forde
- “The beauty of September lies in every leaf turning into a beautiful flower creating a mesmerizing combination.”
- “The scent of September: Bright sunlit skies, nature’s warm colors, and the smell of seasons are about to change. The hint of new beginnings, knowing something wonderful is around the bend.”
Funny September Quotes
September is a month of transition.
- “Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soil.” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” -Oscar Wilde
- “But the days grow short when you reach September.” — Maxwell Anderson
- “Friends are very understanding when you tell them in April that you can see them next September, but there is a limit to how long you can go on like that.” – Jill Dando
- “Happy girls are the best, and September is the month of happiest girls.”
- “I used to love September, but now it just rhymes with remember.” ― Dominic Riccitello
“It must be September, July sun has disappeared” ― Charmaine J. Forde
- “Let’s all be nice to September.” ― Nitya Prakash
- “Making your Christmas cake in September is perfect, as too fresh a cake crumbles when cut.” – Mary Berry
- “My favorite poem is the one that starts ‘Thirty days hath September’ because it actually tells you something.” — Groucho Marx
- “No matter how many losing seasons you might have had in the past with your marriage, the good thing is that all teams get a fresh start once September begins” – Shon Hyneman
- “September comes after August to let us know that summer is actually ended.”
- “September is like going back to school. You know, autumn! Time for ‘Harry Potter’.” – Robbie Coltrane
- “September is the last month before the festive season, so let’s get ready for the upcoming thrill.”
- “September tries its best to have us forget summer.” – Bernard Williams
- “The old summer’s-end melancholy nips at my heels. There’s no school to go back to; no detail of my life will change come the onset of September; yet still, I feel the old trepidation.” – Sara Baume
- “The September storms… are exhilarating…” – Faith Baldwin
- “Wine is the divine juice of September.” – Voltaire
1st Day of September Quotes
Goodbye, August. Welcome September.
- “A new month always brings positive vibes with it and infuse new energetic souls in us.”
- “As the alluring song of September begins to whisper in my ear, my passionate spirit yearns for the splendor of its promise.” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” – JK Rowling
- “Goodbye, August, you were better. Welcome September, I wish you to be the best.”
- “Happy new month; we wish this month to be as great as you are, as lovely as you look, and as awesome as you act.”
- “Hello September, the winds of change really can be beautiful.” – Anonymous
- “Hello September, you have arrived, and I am still stuck in the memories of the last autumn.”
“I think the defining moment in my career is the day that I moved to Nashville – September 1, 2001.” – Luke Bryan
- “Just like that, summer falls into September. Hello 9th”
- “Let the life breathe in the blessed month of September, happy new month!”
- “May this first of September you rest but above all continue to fulfill your dream doing what you like.”
- “New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new page, new wishes. Welcome September!!!”
- “Nobody can understand my love for falling leaves other than September. Welcome, Sept!”
- “September: it was the most beautiful of words, he’d always felt, evoking orange-flowers, swallows, and regret.” – Alexander Theroux
- “We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer’s wreckage. We will welcome summer’s ghost.” – Henry Rollins
- “Welcome a new month full of possibilities. Happy September!”
- “Welcome peace and cracking sounds of leaves. Welcome, September.”
Last Day of September Quotes
Wake me up when September ends.
- “And so they said goodbye to September with the though that winter is coming.”
- “As the month draws to a close, we welcome the deepening seasons.”
- “As we say goodbye to September, we welcome the darker nights of mid-Autumn and look forward to thanksgiving.”
- “October is September’s way of saying goodbye for another year.”
- “September dies to make way for October.”
- “September is there to ease the way from summer to autumn, and leaves us with a haunting chill in the air.”
- “The end of September also sees the beginnings of the pumpkin season and Hallowe’en.”
Related Reading: 200+ Amazing Weekend Quotes for the Workplace and Employees
- “The last day of September is a sad affair, as we know that winter is just around the corner.”
- “Wake me up when September ends.” – Green Day
- “After the keen still days of September, the October sun filled the world with mellow warmth …” – Elizabeth George Speare
- “All the months are crude experiments, out of which the perfect September is made.” – Virginia Woolf
- “By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer’s best of weather And autumn’s best of cheer.” – Helen Hunt Jackson
- “September was a thirty-days long goodbye to summer, to the season that left everybody both happy and weary of the warm, humid weather and the exhausting but thrilling adventures.” – Lea Malot
Inspirational September Quotes
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
- “Autumn is full of leave-taking. In September the swallows are chattering of destination and departure like a crowd of tourists.” – Mary Webb
- “Come September, children return to school, grownups to work, and the brain to the head.” – Roger Rosenblatt
- “For summer there, bear in mind, is a loitering gossip, that only begins to talk of leaving when September rises to go.” – George Washington Cable
- “Hello, September! Thanks for the reminder that things can be beautiful.”
- “How smartly September comes in, like a racing gig, all style, no confusion.” – Eleanor Clark
- “Let’s strive to be better in September!” – Charmaine J. Forde
“Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves. We have had our summer days, now for September eves!” – Humbert Wolfe
- “My first day in Chicago, September 4, 1983. I set foot in this city and just walking down the street, it was like roots, like the motherland. I knew I belonged here.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Nothing will happen unless you take the initiative to do it.” – Akhil Nigam
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Elliot
- “September days have the warmth of summer in their briefer hours, but in their lengthening evenings a prophetic breath of autumn.” – Rowland E. Robinson
- “September is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
- “September is different from all other months. It is more magical. I feel the strange chemical change in the earth which produces mushrooms is the cause, too, of the extra ‘life’ in the air – a resilience, a sparkle.” – Katherine Mansfield
“September is the month of maturity; the heaped basket and the garnered sheaf. It is the month of climax and completion.” – Patience Strong
- “September: it was the most beautiful of words, he’d always felt, evoking orange-flowers, swallows, and regret.” – Alexander Theroux
- “That old September feeling, leftover from school days, of summer passing, vacation nearly done, obligations gathering, books and football in the air …” – Wallace Stegner
- “When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it.” – Eddie Kennison
- “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
September is like an old friend: worth waiting for.
- And all at once, summer becomes September.
- August slipped away into a moment in time.
- Be a human who can appreciate others in this September.
- Hate to be corny, but I really love September.
- Hello September, I wasn’t expecting you so soon.
- Here’s to September, the next chapter.
- I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.
- It’s official: I’ve fallen for you, September.
- I’ve decided to spice things up this September.
- Let’s achieve a dream in September
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.
- My goal is to make it a September to remember.
- Never stop be-leaf-ing in the power of September.
- Say do you remember dancing in September, never was a cloudy day.
Related Reading: 250+ Unique Life Motto Ideas with Examples that Help You Thrive
- September is full of new adventures and new memories waiting to be made.
- September is like an old friend: worth waiting for.
- September is the other January.
- September smiled at her wonderful friends in all their colors and bright eyes and gentle ways.
- September sweaters havin’ me feeling gorgeous.
- September, the winds of change really can be beautiful.
- September? New season? Who ‘dis?
- Wine is the divine juice of September.
- Wishing everyone a blessed month of September. All the Best!
- All eyes on September.
- Happy people are the best, and September is the month of the happiest people.
- Hello, September!
- It’s September – Time to welcome fall.
- It’s September so I’m off enjoying fall
- Leaves are falling. September is calling.
- Life is better in September.
- Make your July good, August better, and the month of September best.
- My favorite color is September.
- Please be good to me, September.
- September is the month of wonderful weather.
- September just got better.
- September leafs it to me.
- September shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
- September: The last month, standing between me and pumpkin season.
- September…Year, Chapter 9.
- So long September.
- Some days are cool while others are hot; September is the month we are talking about.
- The season has changed, September reigns.
- Well hello September.
- When the days start to decrease, September starts to grow in everything.
September Sales and Marketing Slogans
Falling for a sale.
- Big Buys, Big September sale.
- Exclusive September Sale for a special Season.
- Get a jump start on this September sale.
- Grab your best September Discount today.
- Great September Deals for a Great Cause.
- Great September sale.
- Hello, September Discounts!
- It’s a September Sale Full of Joy.
- Let’s Think Big September Savings.
- Limited September offer – Hurry up!
- Make it a September to Remember.
- Massive September Savings! Less Spending.
- Our September “fall for autumn” sale is live now.
- Our September is your satisfaction.
- Season is changing and your fashion should too.
- See you in September at our fall for autumn sale.
- September Sales, So Low, So Good, It’s Going.
- September Selling Solutions Not Promises.
- September Shop till you drop.
- September Things at Affordable Prices.
- Super September Sale is Live @ 50 % off.
- The best September stock ever.
September is a transitional month many look forward to throughout the year. Once the calendar hits September 1st, it’s time to slip into a cozy sweater, light a fall-themed candle, and drink an abundance of hot cocoa. Bye bye, summer! It’s been real.