It’s true that the business world can be a harsh place. Challenges at work, peer pressure, family or relationship problems, financial problems, social and political landscapes—all these can wreak havoc on your physical health and sanity.
That’s why it’s essential to keep a positive mindset amidst all these external problems. Thinking positively not only does wonders for your well-being but also allows you to blaze through challenges to achieve your goals. Here are some positive quotes that will help lift you up whenever you’re down.
- Positivity Quotes
- Positivity Quotes for Work
- Positivity Quotes for Life
- Positive Quotes for the Day
- Funny Positivity Quotes
- Motivational Quotes
- Positivity Quotes for Students
- Positivity Quotes for Mental Health
- Positivity Quotes for Friday
- Why is Maintaining a Positive Mindset so Important at Work and in Life?
Let’s start with some simple yet insightful quotes about positivity.
- You are someone’s sunshine.
- Smile. It can brighten your day.
- Good things will happen if you have a positive mindset.
- No matter how hard your day is, there’s always something positive that comes out of it.
- A positive thought is a torch on a negative day.
- Always remember: the best is yet to come.
- Hard times don’t last.
- Be positive and true. The universe has a way of working for you.
- With a positive mindset, you can see opportunities rather than obstacles.
- The positive man makes. The negative man sulks.
- Always think and emphasize the positive. Set aside the negative.
- Your day, your choice. How your day goes totally depends on you.
- As long as you draw breath, you can still achieve your dreams.
- Don’t drown your day with anger, doubts, hate, indecision, and negativity.
- You are more than your anger, doubt, disappointment, and hopelessness. Rise above them!
- Blaze forward through a hard day with a positive mind and a positive heart.
- “It’s almost always possible to be honest, and positive.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Don’t focus on negative things; focus on the positive, and you will flourish.” – Alek Wek
- “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
Positivity Quotes for Work
The workplace environment can be challenging to manage. But you can excel in your work by having a positive mindset.
- Surround yourself with positive teammates. You’ll become a positive employee.
- A positively charged team can make wonders and miracles in the office.
- A team filled with positivity can overcome all obstacles, challenges, and problems.
- If your work is your passion and if you do your work with honesty, then you have the best job in the world.
- Simply stay positive and do the best you can. Soon, good things will happen.
- The workplace changes through your example. Be positive, and you’ll have a pleasant workplace.
- Work hard and have fun doing it.
- There’s no unsolvable problem for a team with positive vibes. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- The harder and smarter you work, the better you become.
- A positive mind at work makes you more productive and effective.
- Doing great work is the only way to love your work.
- Have a single positive thought when you wake up. Trust me, it changes your entire day.
- Remember, nothing is easy the first time. But in time, it becomes easy.
- Welcome failure as it is a part of success.
- Your work gives your life meaning and purpose.
- Stay positive. Remember that success doesn’t come true overnight
- “Every problem is a gift. Without it, we wouldn’t grow.” – Anthony Robins
- “Choose a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “The most positive men are the most credulous.” – Alexander Pope
Positivity Quotes for Life
Here is some useful advice to on living a vibrant life.
- Life is not that bad, my friend.
- It’s beautiful, isn’t it? That’s life. What can I tell you?
- Someday, on your deathbed, you’ll appreciate what you did in life.
- Make your life worthwhile and memorable.
- Worrying about something is a waste of life.
- Life can be what you want it to be.
- Bring positivity to your life and to someone else’s.
- Making someone happy in his life is always worthwhile.
Related Reading: 165+ Quotes About Overcoming Adversity and Building Resilience
- The best thing you can do for yourself is to make your life a happy one.
- In the end, it’s really all about how you lived your life.
- Your life is yours. Let no one inject negativity into your life.
- Don’t worry. Better days will come.
- Extreme happiness can be anything simple—even a spoonful of Laura Scudder’s Peanut Butter.
- The innocent discovery of a new experience is pure happiness.
- There’s no such thing as “finding a happy life.” You make a happy life.
- If you do the best in everything you do, you’ll be where you want to be.
- “The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “You do not find a happy life. You make it.” – Thomas Monson
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Positive Quotes for the Day
If you think your day is working against you, read any of these quotes to cheer yourself up.
- It won’t rain all the time.
- Always remember. Every day is a brand new day.
- Be grateful for a fresh start each day.
- Today is going to be the best day ever.
- How you run your day is all yours.
- You’re a hero every day.
- You can always change every day.
- Today is another chance to accomplish your dreams.
- Always do your best. Who knows? Today might be your lucky day.
- Lucky days are almost always made.
- Live your life each day as if it’s your last.
- Live each day with a fierce drive.
- Enjoy the day no matter what.
- Each day is a life teacher.
- Each day is another chance to start all over again.
- What a beautiful day!
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Unknown
- “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.” – Irish Blessing
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
Funny Positivity Quotes
Laughter is the best medicine. So here are some funny quotes that should make you smile.
- When you find humour in a bad situation, you’re a winner.
- You don’t like the path you’re walking? Start paving another one.
- Make today so wonderful and beautiful that yesterday becomes jealous.
- Follow your heart—except when making crucial decisions.
- Whatever you do, always remember: don’t forget to put on sunscreen.
- Each day is a beautiful day provided that you first make up your bed when you wake up.
- Minds are similar to parachutes. They only function when they open.
- Always give it your all— unless you’re donating blood.
- There’s no elevator to success. You have to use the stairs.
- You’re always in shape—round and bubbly.
- If you work diligently 8 hours a day, your boss will eventually require you to work 12 hours a day.
- Your boss loves it when you perform a miracle.
- Do or do not. But there’s always “or.”
- Be like a proton. Always positively charged.
- Feel as if nothing is ever right? Then go left.
- “Be patient. Everyone else is taken.” – unknown
- “People say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing all day.” – AA Milne
- “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Age is no importance—unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke
Feeling blue and depressed? Here are some quotes to encourage you to rise up, stand straight, and smile.
- Walk proud wherever life takes you.
- The purpose of life is to be happy.
- Overthinking and worrying have no worth.
- Just believe that you can, and the universe will align for you.
- If you want it, take it.
- The world does not meet anyone halfway. You gotta do the hard work.
- If you have the willpower, you can do anything.
- If you say you can’t do it, you can actually do it.
- You’re nearer to your dream than you were yesterday.
- It’s impossible to have a positive day with negative thoughts.
- Each day is an opportunity to be a better version of yourself.
- Stop building a prison for your mind by trying to please other people.
- Failure is not mortal. It’s your courage that counts.
- Pain is there to make you strong.
- The more grit you have, the luckier in life you’ll get.
- Whether you choose to move on or not, life goes on. So better move on with it.
- “Storms don’t last forever.” –
- “Inspiration comes within yourself.” – Deep Roy
- “The possible is just the impossible that we’ve come to accept.” – Steward Stafford
Positivity Quotes for Students
Students face a lot of stress and challenges at school. Check out these positivity quotes to help get you back on track.
- Great students don’t judge themselves through their grades.
- Remember, grades can fluctuate. Don’t beat yourself too hard.
- The responsibility of having a brighter future is yours.
- Be hungry for knowledge. Learn whatever you can.
- The library is free of use. Use it and enrich yourself with knowledge.
- The richest person in the world is one with the most knowledge.
- Hard work eradicates ignorance.
Related Reading: 101+ Optimism Quotes for the Workplace That Give You Hope
- It’s impossible to trick you if you’re a learned person.
- Don’t procrastinate. It makes things more difficult.
- Seize the opportunity and learn.
- Teachers are there to help you. Talk to them.
- Little by little, you’ll learn. What’s hard for you will become easy.
- Do not judge capabilities by your grades.
- Every one of us is a student in the school called life.
- Don’t take what you learned for granted.
- Going to school is one of the most fun things to do in life.
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.” – BB King
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
Positivity Quotes for Mental Health
Negative thoughts can severely affect mental health. Here are some quotes that should reverse that charge.
- Positive energy is contagious.
- Worry, sadness, hate, anger—it’s all in your mind.
- Be yourself. It’s easier that way.
- The good thing is that there are people and professionals who will listen to you.
- Come to me. I’ll listen to you.
- Never lose hope. Mental illnesses can be alleviated or cured.
- You’ll go crazy thinking over every ounce of things that could or could not happen tomorrow.
- Live in the present. Enjoy the present.
- Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- Play games. Take a hike. Read a book. They’re exercises for the brain.
- Each time you think, your brain sparkles.
- Know you can. Don’t think you can.
- What you think can translate to how you behave.
- You’re braver than you think.
- You don’t need to be positive all the time.
- You don’t have to face your problems alone.
- “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.” — Brené Brown
- “You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell.” — Julian Seifter
- “Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” — Noam Shpancer, PhD
Positivity Quotes for Friday
The most awaited day of the week is here.
- Cheer up! It’s Friday!
- Can’t wait for the weekend.
- Friday! Your well-deserved reward starts tomorrow.
- It’s Friday! It’s time to pack up, shut down the computer, and enjoy life.
- The weekend is coming! You deserve it.
- May your Friday be beautiful!
- Congratulations on making it to Friday!
- Friday—it’s the most anticipated day of the week.
- Where are you going this Friday? Well, you can go anywhere!
- Don’t work on weekends. That’s for you!
- It’s Friday! It’s time to high-five yourself.
Related Reading: 103+ Critical Thinking Quotes that Stimulate Beautiful Minds
- Make it a memorable Friday.
- The end of the work week is the time to prepare for the greatest weekend of your life.
- Congratulations! You did great this week! It’s time to enjoy the weekend.
- Friday is also known as reward day.
- I wish every day was Friday.
- “Dear Friday, I’m so happy we’re back together.” – unknown
- “If every day at work feels like Friday, then you’re doing what you’re meant to do.” – Alan Kennedy
- “It’s Friday! Time to make stories for Monday.” – unknown
Why is Maintaining a Positive Mindset so Important at Work and in Life?
To make it in the real world, you need to have a positive mindset while keeping your feet on the ground.
- Positivity reduces stress levels while increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Having a positive mind makes you healthy physically and mentally.
- Lots of people like to be with or interact with a positive person. Nobody wants to hang out with a Debby downer for long.
- A positive mindset allows you to become more focused, more relaxed, and more skilled in problem-solving and decision-making.
- A positive mindset allows you to spot and seize opportunities.
Personally, I’ve spent a good part of my life down in the dumps. What did I get from it? Nothing but garbage time in my humble opinion. Bounce back from the hard times as fast as you can.