Finding a new job with better pay and benefits can transform someones life. The right job can pull someone out of poverty and transform the trajectory of an entire family. With that in mind, CNBC reports 64% of Americans are looking for job opportunities as part of the “Great Resignation.”
If you have friends, relatives or colleagues who landed their dream job, you’ll want to send a congratulatory message to acknowledge this. But that’s easier said than done if you’re not a naturally gifted writer.
To help you out, I’ve published more than 155 example messages and quotes to say congratulations on a new job. Let’s find a message fits your style.
Congratulations on a New Job Quotes
New Job Quotes.
- “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “You’re going places. While this new job might come with challenges, I know you’ll tackle them head-on. You’re determined and fierce and will do amazing work. I’m looking forward to hearing about your new projects and duties. You’ve got this!”
- “Congratulations on the new beginning with your new job. I hope you are charged up and feeling good about landing the position. It’s going to make you even more marketable. Way to go!”
“A new job deserves a big celebration, and I want to congratulate you on the great achievement. Wishing you the best of luck in your new role. I believe in you!”
- “Congratulations on your new position. Over the years, I’ve seen you work so hard, dream big, and put in so much dedication and time. You deserve this, but I’ll miss you.”
- “You’re moving up! You’ve faced so many challenges on your professional journey and handled them so well. You’re going to do great, no matter what happens. I’m so happy for you!”
Related Reading: 101+ Powerful Leadership Quotes by Women that Inspire Us All
- “I’m so proud of you. Welcome to the working world. It’ll be hard sometimes, but you can handle it! Let me know if you need help. I love you always.”
- “Wow! Your new job sounds fantastic. You’ve earned it and it’s great to see that your effort has finally paid off. Now show them how it’s done. You’ve got this!”
“Congratulations! I know you can nail this job. Truly, you have what it takes to handle the work fit for this position. You’ve earned it.”
- “Seeing how much you’ve grown over the years, there is no question that this new job is for you. I’ve never been more proud.”
- “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time.” – John Mulaney
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.” – Babe Ruth
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
“You are truly a definition of success to me. Your new job will only enhance your success and make you achieve even more. Can’t wait to see you bloom. Congratulations on your new job!”
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “You’ve networked, prepared, interviewed, and now you’ve got a new job. Congratulations on persevering through this long road. You will be great!”
- “It takes courage to pursue a new job. So, congratulations on taking the leap of faith.”
- “You did it! Congratulations! I’m so happy and proud of what you’ve managed to accomplish.”
- “You’ve definitely earned this. You’ve put in the hours and created opportunities for yourself. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.”
Congratulations on a New Job Messages
- You did great things here and you’ll do great things there. Congratulations.
- All your hard work has paid off. Congratulations on your new job.
- You’ve earned this position as regional manager. After years of working in the trenches, you’ve finally climbed a way out.
- Your new place couldn’t have picked a better person to join them. Congratulations!
- Best of luck to you in your new job!
- Good luck in your new venture!
- I’m so beyond happy! This job is perfect for you, and you totally deserve to feel happy going to work every day. May your new job be the beginning of a life full of success and happiness!
- I’m so happy to hear about your new job – you deserve it! Congrats!
- All the best for your new job! Your hard work will definitely bring you great fortune!
- May your new job bring you more opportunities and success! Best wishes to you!
- Congratulations on your new job! Believe in yourself and keep working hard!
- I knew you could do it. Even when you didn’t believe in yourself.
Related Reading: 223 Personal Leadership Quotes for the Young and Old
- After all you’ve done to make a career for yourself, you deserve this. Congratulations!
- You’re amazing and I know you’re going to do amazing work at your new job!
- I’m ecstatic for your new job. Congrats.
- Your hard work has finally paid off. We wish you all the best.
- This news of your new job made my day! I’m very proud of you!
- We wish you nothing but the best on your new job.
- I know you’re going to make everyone happy at your new job.
- We believe you’re going to make your new company better.
- I’m excited for what’s in store for you in the future!
- You’ve worked hard for years. You definitely deserve this position. Congratulations!
- You can do it! Believe in yourself! No matter what, we’re proud of you!
Funny New Job Wishes
- Congrats on your new job. I hope it doesn’t suck as much as the last one.
- Congratulations on getting the heck outta here!
- Way to go! Looks like you’ll be goofing off at a much more impressive job from now on.
- Congrats on the new job. Good luck with waking up early in the morning and going to bed with all the tension.
- Still laughing at your new office as they now have you as their employee. Best wishes for your new job.
- You got a new job! So, drinks are on you next time, right? Congrats!
- Congratulations on your new job! Now you can buy me lots of awesome stuff!
- Hell to the yeah! Congrats on your new job!
- May your office not get bored with you in the first week. Amen. Best wishes for your office.
- Welcome to the world of suits and ties and responsibilities. Lots of responsibilities. Congratulations!
Related Reading: 201+ Non-Lame Human Resources Slogans and Tagline Examples
- The more you earn for yourself, the more you can spend on friends like myself. Congratulations on your new job.
- Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!
- Thank God someone finally realized that terrific employees like you need better pay. Congratulations.
- Being a new employee is scary. Oh, by the way, did I congratulate you on your new job?
- Congrats! At least I know you won’t starve to death.
- Being employed is always better than being unemployed.
- May your new job make you rich, so that we can party at your expense. Congrats!
- Congrats on the new job! Now you get to treat me with anything I want.
- Best wishes on your new job. I hope you won’t disappear behind the files.
- Aside from the congratulations, sending you lots of luck because you’re going to need it.
- Congrats! Don’t let your new job be a new excuse for not visiting me.
- I am super proud of you for getting handpicked for your new job. Just do not take much stress and go MIA.
- Your new employer has no idea that his company has won a lottery by hiring you. Congratulations on your new job.
Best Wishes on a New Career
- Best wishes on this grand opportunity! Don’t waste it.
- I trust you that you will give a constant excellent performance to achieve more.
- Best wishes for your new job. Always remember to be thankful.
- We wish you nothing but the best as you take this new path to success.
- Wherever you go, know that our wishes go along with you.
- Congratulations on choosing the career that’s right for you!
- Congrats on this new chapter in your life!
- We wish you all the happiness in this world, as you take on a new career.
- As you take on this new journey, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- May you prosper in this new career that you’ve chosen.
- Best wishes on your new career path! You’ve got this!
- Best wishes for entering a new career field. May you overcome all the fears and reach the highest peak of success at your new workplace.
- Congratulations on your new job! I believe you’d give constant excellent performance.
- Working with you was bliss to all of us. May you find success with your new job, best wishes to you!
- All the very best for your new job. May you enjoy it to the fullest and climb up the success stairs eventually.
Sending you a ton of best wishes on a great achievement of yours. May you do awesome and be successful in completing the target in your new job.
- Congratulations on achieving a great job! We’re sure that all your hardwork and dedication won’t go futile.
- You wanted it; you’ve got it. But I know how hard you have worked for it. You truly deserve all of it. Congratulations friend for this new career.
- Wishing you all the best with your new job. May this new job take you to the way of success in the journey of success!
- All your hard work and efforts have paid off so congratulations on your new job! May the future hold nothing but success for you! Best wishes!
- I cannot believe you have bagged such a good position for your new career. Congratulations!
- Hey, congratulations on your new career in your dream company. May you prosper like a full-bloomed flower. Good Job.
- All your hard work has led you to this moment. We’re sending you our best wishes. Congratulations!
May you prosper in this new career that you’ve chosen.
Email Messages for New Job
- Congratulations on the new position at your dream company! This is such a wonderful opportunity for you. Our loss will be their gain and I know you’ll do such a fantastic job over there.
- It’s with mixed feelings that I send you this email. I’m proud that you’ll be pursuing your passion. I’m sad to lose an incredible team member.
- I want to be the first one to congratulate you on your new job. May you perform at your utmost potential just as you have with us.
- I don’t know how to feel after hearing this news. I have all the feels!
- First of all, I want to congratulate you personally on landing that new position. Know that I support your decision. Good luck and job well done! I hope we can stay in touch.
- Cheers on the new job! Continue to show them the excellence that you have shown with us.
- We loved having you here, but we know you’re more needed there. The company wishes you nothing but the best on your future endeavors.
- You have a bright future ahead of you. Congratulations on the new job.
Although we won’t be able to work with you anymore, we wish you all the best at your new company. May you continue to shine with excellence. Congratulations!
- You’ve brought so much positivity and energy to this company, and we will always thank you for it. Now, may you also bring that same energy to your new workplace. Congratulations and good luck!
- Best of luck as you advance in your career, and please keep me updated as to how things are going!
- While we will miss your expertise and the general optimism and cheer you’ve generated in our department, I am personally thrilled about your success in landing your new role. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you during your transition between jobs.
- Having known and worked with you, I know that you are more than ready for such a challenge, and am impressed by your initiative in pursuing this wonderful new career direction.
You have the necessary skills and experience, which will go well for you at your new job. Congratulations and hope we can keep in touch.
- I was thrilled to hear about your new job! I know it’s been a long search to find the right position, but it seems like this is going to be a good match for your skills and experience.
- I’m sad to see you go, and I’ll certainly miss our Monday morning coffee runs, but I feel certain that you’re making the right choice by accepting this position. Congratulations!
- I wish you all the best at your new company. Should you need me, you can always contact me through this email.
- I saw on your LinkedIn profile that you got a new job, and I just wanted to reach out and say congratulations!
- Never have I seen anyone more deserving for that position than you. Congratulations on landing that new job. Onward and upward.
- I will never forget all the projects and late nights. You will be missed, but know that I am happy for you and I wish you all the best.
- Working with you has been an amazing experience. I’m sure your new colleagues will experience the same thing. Best wishes.
You’ve worked hard all your life and now you are awarded with this new job. I’m writing this email to say congratulations and good luck!
- You did fantastic things here, and I’m sure you’ll do fantastic things there. Congratulations! Let’s keep in touch.
- Getting to new positions means more challenges and responsibilities. May God give you all it takes to be strong and work according to people’s expectations! Congratulations!
- Congratulations! Your humility, and hard work have taken you to a whole new level. Our company wishes you all the best!
New Career Quotes
Build a door!
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “Work to become, not to acquire.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
- “If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” – Paul F. Davis
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Kurt Cobain
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” – Lou Holtz
- “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” – Jon Stewart
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
- “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” – Johnny Carson
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
“There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I can not do everything, but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do.” – Helen Keller
- “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” – Brian White
- “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.” – Anna Freud
Good Luck on New Job Messages
- A new job is a lot of responsibility. But don’t be afraid! You’ve got everything to cope with all of the difficulties. May this chapter of your life be filled with happiness and excitement. Good luck!
- Congratulations! I know new beginnings can be intimidating, but a new job is first and foremost a fresh start. Take each and every day as a new opportunity. Good luck!
- You are sure to thrive in this new job! The company is so fortunate to have made the right hiring decision. Congratulations!
- The path to success is a challenging one, but hard work and determination are certain to make the journey just a little bit smoother. Good luck.
- It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it. We support you all the way! Congratulations and good luck!
A hard worker attracts good luck like a magnet, and you are a worker with unwavering resolve. If you put your mind to it you are guaranteed to succeed!
- Wishing you the best of luck in your new job. Stay focused, make a great first impression, and don’t forget to smile!
- Good luck on your new job! You can do it!
- May you achieve success, happiness, and wealth in your new path in life. Good luck.
- Tomorrow is the first day at your new job, and your opportunity to make a lasting first impression. Wishing you an enjoyable and successful day. Best of luck!
- May this new job bring you happiness, joy, and fulfillment. I wish you all the best in this new position. Good luck!
- We wish you nothing but the best! Good luck at your new job!
- Always believe that you’ve earned this new job. Congratulations and best of luck to you!
- You deserve all the happiness from this new job. Good luck!
- I am certain that you will overcome any challenge that comes your way with courage, determination, and strength. Good luck.
- Success as a result of hard work and dedication is always sweeter than one easily won. Good luck on your new adventure in your new job.