Money, as the saying goes, makes the world go around. If you want to make it rain, you can use these money motivated captions for Instagram photos or videos.
While we may not admit it, money is the single most important material possession we need to pay for food and shelter. If you’re short on money, you know what a struggle life can become. If you’re looking for a money caption, I’ve put together hundreds of captions and quotes about this subject. No need to pull out your wallet. You can have them all for free.
Money Captions for Instagram
Cash in hand.
- Do what makes you happy and money will follow.
- A mind occupied by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.
- Fortune sides with the one who dares.
- Money grows on the tree of persistence.
- The more you’re willing to learn, the more you earn.
- Know what you own, and learn how you can own more.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- You can rub off all of your sadness by the virtue of money.
- At the end of the day, your bank balance determines your success.
- Money will take you to places, wherever you wish. 1
- If you can count all your money, you don’t have enough of it.
- Money is the most expensive passion.
- Where there’s money, there’s a way.
- I don’t like math but I like to count money.
- A bad man with a lot of money is still a bad man.
- No amount of money will satisfy your greed.
- Wealth gives you the ability to fully experience life.
- Money burns as easily as fuel. One wrong turn, and you may lose it all.
- The size of your bank balance shouldn’t determine the size of your ego.
- The art of saving is beyond me.
- At the end of the day, a person with the highest bank balance has the last laugh.
- Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Surround yourself with great friends who believe you can become great.
- All those who claim that money can’t buy happiness, have never had enough.
“I am fiercely loyal to those willing to put their money where my mouth is.” – Paul Harvey
“Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.” – Barack Obama
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
“Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” – William Arthur Ward
“Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
“Money makes up in a measure all other wants in men.” – William Wycherley
“Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue.” – Ayn Rand
“Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.” – Groucho Marx
“When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.” – Oscar Wilde
“You can make money two ways – make more, or spend less.” – John Hope Bryant
“Giving a poor person money keeps them poorer longer…often forever; give them knowledge instead.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is.” – Dave Ramsey
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
“Nothing is so secure as that money will not defeat it.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Related Reading: 250+ Support Small Business Captions and Quotes for Social Media
“The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Mark Twain
“People who say that money isn’t the most important thing in the world are usually broke.” – Malcolm Forbes
“Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.” – Clare Boothe Luce
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
“Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
“Money is the best deodorant.” – Elizabeth Taylor
“If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.” – Billy Graham
“You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy.” – Garth Brooks
“Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Finance Captions for Instagram
- Simplicity beats trajectory.
- We shop for houses, not trousers.
- Every penny is a seedling.
- Don’t look for the needle in the haystack. Buy the haystack!
- Invest now and celebrate later.
- Money is nothing without power.
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
- Your modest investment today can be an empire tomorrow.
- Uncertainty creates risk.
- Millions yearn for financial independence, but only the elite prioritize it.
- The stock market’s purpose is to move money from active to passive investors.
- If a company succeeds, the stock will follow.
- Stock ownership is similar to having children: don’t take in far more than you can bear.
- Understand your assets and why you have them.
- Avoid putting your emergency funds into the equity market.
- Individuals who have a strong perception of things and know how to use it to attain their goals are successful.
- Remembering that stocks are not powerball tickets is a crucial aspect of investing.
- When to stop pursuing an opportunity is equally crucial.
- When it rains, it pours.
- You’ll never be as rich as you think you are until you’re debt free.
- Stocks can be profitable if you don’t get intimidated out of investing.
- In a moment of difficulty, money mixed with courage is invaluable.
- Convenience is rarely rewarding in investment.
Money Captions for Guys on Instagram
- Make a difference in the world; there are already a lot of players.
- Aspire to inspire.
- The hell to what others think, do what you think is right.
- Never have dreams, have goals.
- I’m here to succeed, not to fail.
- Money can solve 99.99% of my problems.
- I use the funds to make additional funds by spending more funds.
- Money makes the men go around.
- Cash is king.
- Never chase your dreams, chase the money.
- Money is the name of the game.
- Money is way cooler than girls.
- Earn money as if it’s not enough.
- Work like a boss.
- Your wealth is as good as your mindset.
- The smell of money.
- Good morning, money.
- 99 problems but money ain’t one.
- Money creates more opportunities.
- More money, more problems.
- Always bet on yourself.
- You don’t make money, money makes you.
- So much money, so little time.
Money Captions for Girls on Instagram
- I don’t want to be a man’s slave, I’d rather be a slave for money.
- Men vs. money? I choose money.
- Men can never be enough, so is money.
- Men and money don’t mix.
- I can’t understand men the way I understand money.
- To money and beyond!
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy makeup!
- My body wants more rest, but my pocket wants more money.
- Money makes a girl’s world go around.
- Don’t check for me unless you’ve got a check for me.
- Wealthy never looked this good.
- Busy getting money.
- Girls just wanna have funds!
- My time is money.
- Happiness depends on the money in my pocket.
- I don’t rely on anyone else in the world; I am self-sufficient.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- A wise girl knows her limits.
- Being a girl is so expensive.
- I prefer to keep my money visible by hanging it in my closet.
- Shopping is my cardio.
- A girl can never have enough money.
- Is there more to life than shopping?
Funny Money Captions for Instagram
Don’t burn money.
- I never liked math, but I like counting money.
- Why does my wallet feel like it’s an onion? Opening it makes me cry.
- Spend as if there’s no tomorrow. We only live once.
- What do I do with all this money? Splurge of course!
- If women didn’t exist, there’d probably be more money going around.
- My money is like magic, it reappears and disappears instantly!
- Make more money, not girlfriends.
- Finding money in my pockets is like someone giving me a surprise gift.
- I’m waiting for my money plant to bear fruit.
- A thief broke into my house last night looking for money. I woke up and joined in the search.
- My money spoke to me and said that if I saved them today, they’ll probably save me tomorrow.
- Ain’t no money is ever enough for me.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees, so why do banks have branches?
- They say the color of money is green. This is probably why I always let them go.
- I’m on a spending diet.
- The only exercise I do is run out of money.
- Why is my wallet like a drink? It’s bottomless.
- I probably have more money because I can’t count them.
- If I worked hard back then, I would probably have a bed made out of money.
- A day is not enough to spend all this money.
- My money can do a lot of things my girl could not do.
- I never became an actor for Breaking Bad, but I’m the lead star in “Breaking Bank”.
- My money valentine!
Bank Captions for Instagram
- At the end of the day, a person with the highest bank balance has the last laugh.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
- At the end of the day, your bank balance determines your success.
- The size of your bank balance shouldn’t determine the size of your ego.
- Most of us spend our lives as if we had another one in the bank.
- Put your money where your bank is.
- One of the reasons banks get into problems is that they make bad loans.
- If you don’t make any mistakes, banking is a great business.
- Commerce thrives on risk, whereas banking thrives on caution.
- There are simply too many banks pursuing too few clients in this country.
- Irrational creditors come and go, and most of the time they leave.
Related Reading: 505+ Rainy Day Captions and Quotes that Brighten Moods
- Banking is essential. Banks, however, are not.
- Nowhere does it say that banking institutions cannot fail.
- Excellent banking is created by good bankers, not by good laws.
- There are only so many opportunities for good business.
- If you consider what makes a bank a lender, it’s the amount of money it loses on the resources it wants to risk.
- Whenever the sun is shining, a banker offers you his umbrella, but as soon as it starts to rain, he demands it back.
- Among a bunch of bankers, I received the impression that success was assessed by how much one gave away.
- Make no bad choices. Also, do not overspend. We’ll buy them when everyone else has wasted money and done foolish things.
- Science and engineering progress is cumulative, whereas financial progress is cyclical.
- Each banker understands that if he must show his creditworthiness, his credit is effectively lost.
- Make long-term investments.
- A bank is a financial institution that would lend you the money unless you can establish that you wouldn’t need it.
- In the most basic sense, any typical commercial bank’s performance is determined by the viability of the loans it generates.
Financial Advisor Captions
How much do you have saved?
- Financial liberty is the absence of fear.
- You invest, we make money.
- Let us manage what you work hard for.
- Making the right decisions for you.
- We take care of your future for you.
- You’ll never have to worry about your money ever again.
- Strategies you can depend on.
- The science of finance.
- You make the money.
- Because your account merits value.
- Money talks. We listen.
- Be aware, protect your money.
- We protect your Financial Security.
- Who’s watching your money?
- Is your future in the right hands?
- Financial protection from bad advice.
- How the smart money begins.
- Take know for an answer.
- Hunches destroy fortunes.
- Don’t risk wealth erosion!
- Planning for your dreams.
- Showing you the way to success.
- A strategic path to true investment.
Finance Quotes about Cars
“We must fundamentally restructure our student loan program. It makes no sense that students and their parents are forced to pay interest rates for higher education loans that are much higher than they pay for car loans or housing mortgages.” – Bernie Sanders
“If you buy a $28,000 car, in four years it will be worth about 11,000 bucks.” – Dave Ramsey
“The most important loan to pay is your student loan. It’s more important than your mortgage, car, and credit card payments. You cannot discharge student loan debt in the majority of cases.” – Suze Orman
“Get your money in balance. One rule of thumb is 50/30/20. Spend about 50% of your money on must-haves – things like rent, car payments – and about 30% on wants, while 20% should go toward savings and paying down debt.” – Elizabeth Warren
“I’m not against people having new cars. I’m against them having you. We spend a tremendous amount impressing somebody at the stoplight who we’ll never meet. It makes you broke and keeps you broke.” – Dave Ramsey
“America has a broken spirit, that the people that are saying, “Please help me, please let me keep my home, please let me keep my car, please recognize me as a vital human being,” they are falling on deaf ears.” – Suze Orman
“Look at the big-ticket items, in your budget. Your home or apartment. Your car. Your insurance. If you are overspending on these big monthly bills, then money’s draining out of your pocket a lot faster than you can replace it by clipping coupons or buying cheaper coffee.” – Elizabeth Warren
“Too many people try to do the new job, new spouse, new house, new car thing in 18 months. That’s a good way to end up broke. We’ve got to resist the temptation to catch up with our parents in 18 months. Slow down. You have the rest of your life to play catch up. After all, it’s just stuff.” – Dave Ramsey
“Good for Warren Buffett that he can afford to do that! Some people, sometimes, need to finance a purchase or rent a car, and a credit card becomes a necessity.” – Elizabeth Warren
“Debt is so ingrained into our culture that most Americans can’t even envision a car without a payment … a house without a mortgage … a student without a loan … and credit without a card. We’ve been sold debt with such repetition and with such fervor that most folks can’t conceive of what it would be like to have NO payments.” – Dave Ramsey
“One way to solve the traffic problem is to keep all the cars that are not paid for off the streets.” – Will Rogers
“I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.” – George Best
“They used to take your horse and if they were caught they got hung for it. Now they take your car, and if they are caught it’s a miracle.” – Will Rogers
“A car for every purse and purpose.” – Alfred P. Sloan
“If everybody (traded his car for a horse) they would be out of debt in a couple of years. Just think, no gas, no tires, no roads to pay for.” – Will Rogers
“There are three things men always talk about – women, sports, and cars.” – Mario Lopez
“Americans are getting like a Ford car, they all have the same exact parts, the same upholstering, and make exactly the same noises.” – Will Rogers
“The greatest pleasure when I started making money was not buying cars or yachts but finding myself able to have as many freshly typed drafts as possible.” – Gore Vidal
“I wish people would spend their money on hybrid cars.” – Ryan Tedder
“The only big things I’ve purchased are my dad’s heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents, for their anniversary.” – Lady Gaga
“If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.” – Doug Larson
“In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn’t have to ride around with jerks.” – Scott Adams
“Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments.” – Erma Bombeck
Finance Quotes about Personal Income Statements
“It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
“The greatest wealth is to live content with little.” – Plato
“It’s not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.” – Seneca
“Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight.” – Johnny Cash
“The three most dreaded words in the English language are ‘negative cash flow’.” – David Tang
“The fact is that one of the earliest lessons I learned in business was that balance sheets and income statements are fiction, cash flow is reality.” – Chris Chocola
“It is easier to invest for cash flow during a financial crisis. So don’t waste a good crisis by hiding your head in the sand. The longer the crisis lasts, the richer some people will become.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“In a truly great company profits and cash flow become like blood and water to a healthy body: They are absolutely essential for life but they are not the very point of life” – James C. Collins
“So this is the goal: To make money by increasing net profit, while simultaneously increasing return on investment, and simultaneously increasing cash flow.” – Eliyahu M. Goldratt
“Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you. Make it a rule that you never use debt that won’t make you money. I borrowed money for a car only because I knew it could increase my income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer.” – Grant Cardone
“Our favorite holding period is forever.” – Warren Buffett
“You can’t look at the intrinsic value of gold as you can a business. Gold doesn’t give you cash flow, and, at the end of the day, cash flow is what is important. Gold doesn’t give you dividends.” – Michael Lee-Chin
“Our attitude toward cash generation and asset management came out of our own thought process. After we acquired a number of businesses we reflected on aspects of business. Our own conclusion was that the key was cash flow.” – Henry Earl Singleton
“Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“My parents never had any money. It was cash flow. It flows, and you put your fingers in it for a little while, and it flows away. That’s all I know about money. And I don’t know, it flows and it’s a river, but you can never, ever keep it. As an artist, I can’t keep it. But hey, a man who dies with a cent in the bank is a foolish man. So I guess I’m going against the conservators. I’m a spendthrift.” – Dan Aykroyd
“A one-night stand that waited three years to tell me I had a son. I needed cash flow fast, it was time to get into the business.” – Hank Williams III
“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
“The number one idea is to view a stock as an ownership of the business and to judge the staying quality of the business in terms of its competitive advantage. Look for more value in terms of discounted future cash-flow than you are paying for. Move only when you have an advantage.” – Charlie Munger
“If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” – Edmund Burke
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
“Do not save what is left after spending; instead spend what is left after saving.” – Warren Buffett
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
Finance Bro Quotes
“Dating is really hard nowadays because it’s just really difficult to find a girl who likes me for me and not for how much money I make.”
“I’ve been looking for an apartment to buy but there just isn’t much inventory in the $3-5 million range that I really like.
“I don’t want to get into politics, but I am a little nervous about how taxes could potentially change if Biden is elected. It really screws over the people who make over $1 million per year.”
“I dropped around $10k on my ex-girlfriend’s fake ti+$.”
“We didn’t have much when I was growing up. My dad made like $800k/year but he had a wife and 6 kids. Back when I only made $800k it was fine, but I only had myself to take care of.”
“I make plenty of money – PLENTY! So private school wouldn’t be an issue, but I would want more space, so I am not sure I would want to raise kids in the city.”
“Have been kicking around the idea of buying this. I bought something similar a month ago but was thinking of treating myself again. $10k isn’t bad. Can never have too many watches, right?”
“Ughh, you go to the Jersey Shore? I would never go there. I spend most of the summer in the Hamptons. It’s so easy to just jump on the helicopter and be there in 15 minutes.”
“Sorry if I seem a little hungover. I got a deal done last night for like $30 million and we celebrated pretty hard. Super excited because I will get like, 20% of that.”
Related Reading: 300+ Unique Instagram Captions and Quotes about Hard Work
“Oh, noooo. You’re going to law school? You don’t want to do that. You won’t make much at all coming out of school. $150K. TOPS. I only made like $200K coming out. That was OK for being in my 20s, but you’re almost 30, right?”
“I don’t see my brother much. He is very competitive with me and has always been intimidated by my success. He does extremely well for himself as a lawyer, but I think he has always been envious of the fact that I did my own thing and became a self-made entrepreneur. Also, I don’t have much time to hang out with all my businesses I have to run.”
My buddies and I wanted to go to Vegas a few weeks ago and it was annoying because there wasn’t anything in first class. All good though. I was able to book a jet out of Teterboro (airport for private planes outside of NYC).
“Check out my big, thick wallet.”
“I’m really into finance because I have such a passion for the markets.”
“I don’t know about dating. But having a couple of ugly side chicks is never a bad idea. You never know when a drought is coming.”
“Bro, see what we’re wearing? We’re untouchables.”
“I imagine this is what the peasant class aboard the Titanic felt like.”
“Yo bro, ever get the feeling you’re being watched?”
“It’s lonely at the top.”
“You ever wonder what it’s like to rock a jacket with sleeves?”
“You can’t soar with eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”
What is a Finance-Bro?
The finance bro looks, sometimes referred to as banker bro or business bro, is characterized by clean-cut white male wearing Patagonia fleece vests, pastel button-downs, bad-fitting khakis, and brown loafers. Usually, the money for cars and clothes comes from a wealthy parent.
If they work at a startup, these people typically wear Allbirds instead. These folks can be found in their natural habitats, such as in business areas, subway vehicles, and the cubicle next to you, chatting very loudly with their Bluetooth headsets on. The alpha will have the emblem of their capitalist enterprise embroidered on their shirt if they are together.
These individuals might work on Wall Street, but they don’t need to. Finance bros brag about their wealth and (exorbitant) job titles. They appear to be arrogant, but they are insecure and continuously try to compensate for their flaws. Outside of work, most people have nothing to do, and enjoyment is impossible without booze. They work solely for the sake of increasing their earnings only to be disappointed when they realize that money doesn’t bring true happiness.