Are you putting in the work to get an MBA from a university? If so, I’ve got a variety of caption and quotes you can use to describe the grind on social media sites, including Instagram or TikTok.
Dress for success.
- MBA all the way!
- MBA is the only way.
- The journey to a better future starts with an MBA.
- Finally working on an MBA and looking for some motivation.
- That feeling when you’ve finished a semester of grinding and still have 4 more semesters left…
- That sense of accomplishment is what I yearn for.
- Never knew the road to success was this challenging.
- If you think about it, everything’s worth it.
- MBA, when your BS (Bachelor of Science) just can’t take you further.
- Defy and aim high.
- MBA, best taken seriously.
- When knowledge isn’t enough anymore.
- MBA, the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- MBA inspired me to think differently.
- All these years, I cursed life during my MBA, now it makes me feel blessed about it.
- Turning the page to a new chapter in my life.
- Today is the right time to invest in me.
- MBA unlocks the golden door of freedom.
- Clean blackboard. Teary Eyes. Endless memories. Last day on MBA.
- This day is the start of the rest of my life.
- Once you develop a passion for learning, you will never cease to grow.
- I was looking for motivation but I didn’t look inside me.
- Nothing felt this good before holding my master’s degree.
“In the business people with expertise, experience and evidence will make more profitable decisions than people with instinct, intuition, and imagination.” – Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“You don’t need a Harvard MBA to know that the bedroom and the boardroom are just two sides of the same ballgame.” – Stephen Fry
“An MBA is a great degree for career paths like investment banking, finance, consulting, and large companies. An MBA is not necessarily the right path for starting a tech company. You should be building a prototype, not getting an MBA in that case.” – Guy Kawasaki
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
“When valuing a startup, add $500k for every engineer, and subtract $250k for every MBA.” – Aaron Patzer
“MBA programs are underwritten by large companies and they succeed at producing future employees of large companies. In that regard, they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.” – Lewis Schiff
“Financial hydrogen bombs built on personal computers by 26-year-olds with MBAs.” – Felix Rohatyn
“I’m not sure I was a typical head of a company. Most people that run big companies come out of sales and they come out of marketing and they’re quite serious and they have MBAs from very good schools and things like that. I’m an accidental CEO, thank the Disney Company.” – Michael Eisner
“Songwriting is a craft. Writing good songs on a consistent basis does not happen spontaneously. In fact, most of our best songwriters learned to write good songs by writing a lot of not-so-good ones. Education matters in songwriting, just as it matters for physicists, chemists, doctors, lawyers, and MBAs. Education lays the foundation on which to build experience.” – Michael Kosser
Related Reading: 155+ Congratulations on a New Job Quotes and Messages You Can Use
“We [in the MBA] get to create a situation where we’re really choosing the students to join our environment based upon what we think they can teach the rest of us. We’re always trying to attract people who are going to bring excitement and intellectual curiosity into our classrooms in our environment.” – Robert J. Dolan
“The people who run the major banks have MBAs and wear suits. And when those people in suits come to the homes of people who don’t have a high school diploma, don’t even speak English, and offer them a home at zero percent down, that doesn’t make a hell of a lot of sense.” – Ramin Bahrani
“I got my MBA at Burberry, but I will get my Ph.D. at Apple.” – Angela Ahrendts
“My daughter has fulfilled all of my dreams because she has a BA and MBA in business. She’s both a financial analyst and a plus-size model. She has the best of both worlds because, in modeling, you have to have something to fall back on.” – Beverly Johnson
“We don’t have much in the way of a business strategy. Like no business plan. Which I say to torment all my friends who are VCs or MBAs. That’s always entertaining. The deal is, it’s a mixture of luck and persistence.” – Craig Newmark
The MBA process can be stressful.
“I loved history in my school days, and I have always been a voracious reader. But in India, you end up doing MBA, engineering or medicine.” – Amish Tripathi
“It is time to recognize conventional MBA programs for what they are – or else to close them down. They are specialized training in the functions of business, not general education in the practice of management.” – Henry Mintzberg
“This is true even in organizations that are very focused on analysis and quantitative measurement, even among people who think of themselves as smart in an MBA sense. In highly successful change efforts, people find ways to help others see the problems or solutions in ways that influence emotions, not just thought.” – John P. Kotter
“As MBA professors endlessly tell their students, companies do best when they stick to what they do well. There’s a reason Apple doesn’t make blenders. There’s a reason Haagen-Dazs doesn’t sell meat. And there’s a reason drug companies should focus on saving and improving lives – not jeopardizing them.” – Jeffrey Kluger
“I was a beast in college. I worked hard and I played hard. I was relentlessly learning about business. I actually snuck into MBA classes my freshman and sophomore years. I wanted to challenge myself to see how I compared to the smartest kids at Indiana University so I was 18 and pretended I was an MBA student.” – Mark Cuban
“A 2001 survey of business owners with MBAs conducted by the Rochester Institute of Technology found that money was the primary motivator for only 29% of women, versus 76% of men. Women prioritized flexibility, fulfillment, autonomy, and safety.” – Warren Farrell
“When it comes to success in business, an MBA degree is optional. But a GSD, which is only earned by Getting Stuff Done, is required.” – Christine Comaford-Lynch
“Sometimes during the two-year curriculum, every MBA student ought to hear it clearly stated that numbers, techniques, and analysis are all side matters. What is central to business is the joy of creating.” – Peter Robinson
MBA Captions for Instagram
- The road to success starts today.
- The best decision I’ve had in years.
- Smile if you have a master’s degree.
- An MBA is a financial investment in yourself.
- MBAs are earned throughout the process, not after it is completed.
- Here is where the path to a brighter future begins. Let’s get this party started—you can do it!
- Obtaining a master’s degree was the best career decision I’ve ever made. However, I believe that returning to school before considering graduate school was the finest move I ever made!
- My master’s degree was finally completed. How quickly time flies while you’re pursuing your master’s degree.
- With a cup of coffee in hand, only the best of days become better.
- I’ve often desired to do something, but I’ve never found the motivation to do it. My MBA made me do it.
- I applied to these Master’s Degree programs because I had never studied so diligently in my life.
- You never know when you’re going to figure out what an MBA is all about.
- Hitting the books now that I’m back in school.
- Bringing out the best in each and every day.
- There is hope in the midst of despair, strength in the midst of weakness, and light in the midst of darkness.
- Craving for that feeling of accomplishment.
- Finally found my true calling. #MBA
- Continue to work hard and realize that good things take time.
- It’s been a long and winding road, but watching everyone triumph makes it all worthwhile. We should be very proud of ourselves.
- A higher order of learning. #MastersInBusinessAdministration
- For us, it’s all about meeting the next generation of problem solvers.
- MBA is more like starting a fire than filling a pail with water.
- Obtaining a Master’s degree is a significant achievement; be proud of your achievements and work diligently.
Funny MBA Captions
- You know you are an MBA when you refer to dating as test marketing.
- MS Excel on weekdays, surf excel on weekends.
- Operation management is the process to manage operations by managing the operations of the management using different operations.
- You know you’re an MBA when you decide to reorganize your family into a team-based organization.
I was asked if I had an MBA in a meeting earlier today, I wasn’t sure if the question was flattering or offensive.
- The “Thank You” slide is the most anticipated slide in any presentation.
- Without at least a few random pie and bar graphs, no presentation is complete.
- Even though I have a finance MBA, I still get confused with gross and net sales, as well as gross and net profit.
- What is the difference between a leader and a manager? This is a question that every MBA wants to address.
- MBA by day, Rock Star by night.
- I’m an MBA… Married But Available.
- Currently pursuing an MBA with a concentration in fantasy football.
- Dear Google, could you sit next to me during an exam? Sincerely, MBA student.
- Behind every successful MBA student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
- Clearly, once an MBA student is no longer a student the possibilities of relationship are endless.
- May your MBA memories last as long as your student loan payments.
- I’m not a bad MBA student, my study breaks are just longer than my study time!
- That awkward moment when you come home from school, look in the mirror, and are like, ‘Did I really take an MBA?’
- That mini party you have when your MBA professor leaves the classroom.
- Time management will be one of the hardest adjustments to life as an MBA student.
- As a graduating MBA student, I really wish I felt like my family celebrated success rather than punished for it.
- Mom, dad…don’t worry. EVERYONE failed the test…
- The average MBA student experiences a 70% decrease in stress, anxiety, and depression during breaks.
MBA Graduate Quotes
“I like the dream of the future more than the history of the past.” – Patrick Henry
“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
“She turned her cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans.” – Unknown
“You don’t want to look back and know you could’ve done better.” – Unknown
“She believed she could, so she did.” – Unknown
“We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.” – Carol Burnett
“I am a graduate in business management with specialization in finance, and I love accounts!” – Tena Desae
“When I left university I got a job with Shell on their graduate scheme. One of my roles was as a commercial manager for liquid natural gas shipping, project economics, and contract negotiation.” – Liz Truss
“You dreamt, you strived and you are there. Keep up the good work. Congratulations on your graduation. Well done.” – Unknown
“You are brilliant, able, and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation.” – Unknown
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
Many MBA graduates have gone on to start successful businesses.
“Some are dreamers, some are talented. You are both. May you achieve more success ahead. Congratulations on your graduation.” – Unknown
“Your graduation is merely the starting point of me watching you get fat and bald on Facebook.”- Unknown
“You can’t look up to your future if you have not learned anything from the past. Have a learned life. Happy Graduation.” – Unknown
“Congratulations to you. Just remember, your studies might be over. But, the process of learning will never end. Happy Graduation to you.” – Unknown
“The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.” – Doug Larson
“And to get real work experience, you need a job, and most jobs will require you to have had either real work experience or a graduate degree.” – Donald Norman
Related Reading: 101+ Powerful Leadership Quotes by Women that Inspire Us All
“I went to Cambridge University and was the first in my family to graduate.” – Jo Cox
“I went through withdrawal when I got out of graduate school. It’s what you learn, what you think. That’s all that counts.”- Maya Lin
“You truly deserve success, and with such efforts, you are sure to earn more. Keep up the good work. Happy Graduation.” – Unknown
“There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end, it’s the beginning.”- Orrin Hatch
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.” – Fred Shero
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Business Administration Quotes
“I didn’t like university life much at Bologna. The subjects I studied – economics and business administration – didn’t interest me. I wanted to make films. I was glad when I graduated. Yet it’s odd; on graduation day, I was overcome with a terrible sadness. I realized that my youth was over and now the struggle had begun.” – Michelangelo Antonioni
“The government’s Small Business Administration reports that small businesses represent 99% of all employers in the U.S. and are responsible for generating well over half of the new jobs created.” – Ellen Tauscher
“According to the Small Business Administration, more than 70 percent of all family businesses do not survive through the second generation, and 8 percent do not make it to a third.” – Christopher Bond
“The term “informatics” was first defined by Saul Gorn of the University of Pennsylvania in 1983 (Gorn, 1983) as computer science plus information science used in conjunction with the name of a discipline such as business administration or biology. It denotes an application of computer science and information science to the management and processing of data, information and knowledge in the named discipline.” – Saul Gorn
“Closing the gap for women entrepreneurs should be a priority for the federal government – and yet the Small Business Administration has failed in their promise to women business owners.” – Ruben Hinojosa
“”At nineteen I was pretty sure I was going to be a professional soccer player. At that time I played for one of the Norwegian premier leagues. But I tore ligaments in both knees, so I started studying business administration and economics and became a financial analyst, and I worked at a brokerage firm as a stockbroker.” – Jo Nesbo
“In order to succeed in business, a man does not need a degree from a school of business administration. These schools train the subalterns for routine jobs. They certainly do not train entrepreneurs.” – Ludwig von Mises
“An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it.” – Dee Hock
“Details create the big picture.” – Sanford I. Weill
“In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” Harold S. Geneen
An MBA degree typically requires 2 years of study.
“The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
“She was like a dream I’d given up long ago. A different life, a better me. A chance to wash the filth away.” – Chanel Cleeton
“Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” – Andy Warhol
“Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.” – Thomas A. Edison
“To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.” – André Malraux
“If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.” -Elon Musk
“Our work is the presentation of our capabilities.” – Edward Gibbon
“I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
“Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
“Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats.” – Howard Aiken
“Ideas pull the trigger, but instinct loads the gun.” – Don Marquis
“Don’t let your ego get too close to your position so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn’t go with it.” – Colin Powell
Connect with fellow MBA students.
Management Quotes for Students
“When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.” – James H. Boren
“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
“The first rule of management is delegation. Don’t try and do everything yourself because you can’t.” – Anthea Turner
“Good management consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” – John D. Rockefeller
“It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, and how you’re led.” – Steve Jobs
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” – Paul Hawken
Related Reading: 223 Personal Leadership Quotes for the Young and Old
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” – John C. Maxwell
“Leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.” – Mitt Romney
“Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you.” – Margaret Thatcher
Coffee shops are a place to study.
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F. Kennedy
“A manager is not a person who can do the work better than his men; he is a person who can get his men to do the work better than he can.” – Frederick W. Smith
“A man who wants to lead an orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado
“The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader
“Leadership is the art of accomplishing more than the science of management says is possible” – Colin Powell
“Don’t tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you.” – George S. Patton
“It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” – Nelson Mandela
“Sometimes the manager actually is the glue that holds everything together, and when you take that manager out, sometimes that’s when things start to go really wrong.” – Mark Hughes
“To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
A Master of Business Administration (MBA; often known as a Master of Science in Business Administration) refers to a graduate degree that specializes in business administration, psychology, investment management, and healthcare administration. Business communication, healthcare, accounting, applied statistics, strategic management, human resources, business ethics, business law, business strategy, finance, psychology, managerial economics, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, supply-chain management, and operations management are all covered in an MBA program’s curricula in a way that is most applicable to management analysis and strategy.
When the United States became industrialized in the early twentieth century, businesses pursued scientific management, hence, the graduate degree was born. In the United States, MBA programs generally require 40 to 60 credits (60 to 90 in a quarter structure), which is significantly more than the 30 credits (36 to 45 in a quarter structure) normally required for degrees such as the Master of Accountancy, Master of Economics, Master of Science in Management, Master of Finance, and Master of Science in Marketing.
An MBA from a top management school can cost $100,000 or more, plus 2 – 3 years of hard work and study. This is a significant financial and time hurdle from fresh graduates or early-career employees.