Christmas is just around the corner again. It’s been almost 2 years since the whole world stopped because of the health pandemic, but this shouldn’t stop us from celebrating the season. Sending a thoughtful Christmas message is one way we can celebrate the season and ensure employees feel valued for their hard work during the year. These messages can be especially powerful when they are person-to-person. A short, but impactful message can turn around someones day.
Here are some Christmas messages you can send to coworkers that uplift and show appreciation. Whether you’re the CEO typing up a message to an entire organization or an entry level worker sending a heartfelt note to the boss, I’ve got all sorts of examples you can copy, paste, edit, and send.
- Christmas Message from CEO to Employees
- Christmas Messages for Coworkers
- Messages from Boss to Employees
- Messages for Work Christmas Cards
- Holiday Message to Employees During COVID
Christmas Message from CEO to Employees
- I hope that you will accept my warmest wishes for the holiday season. You have all worked so hard. I hope that each of you can take some downtime with the people that are dearest to you.
- It’s time to put the old year behind us and welcome in the new. Thank you all for your many contributions and for being the lifeline of this company. I hope you have time to reflect on your work this year and be proud of what you’ve done. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
- Our organization is lucky to have dedicated employees. Your hard work makes us who we are. May this Christmas season bring you and your families enough joy and laughter to last a lifetime. Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.
- This message is to wish you all a joyous festive season and a fun-filled holiday. May you and your families create happy memories that will last a lifetime, and return next year refreshed and invigorated. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- We are so fortunate to have our employees. You are the backbone of our success. We want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, a relaxing and joyful holiday season, and a Happy New Year full of excitement and possibility. I look forward to seeing you next year.
- May the Christmas season fill you with new ideas, dreams, and ambitions for the future. Merry Christmas to all of you this season. May you take this time to reflect on the year and recharge for the coming years goals.
- During this holiday season, I offer my warmest greetings to all employees of the company, and I hope everyone has a pleasant holiday season with their friends and family.
- Warm holiday greetings to all employees of the company. May you and your friends and families have a wonderful day. Be sure to hug your kids and family members this year.
- Wishing all of our company’s workers a wonderful and joyous Christmas filled with festivities and good times for loved ones.
- No matter if you celebrate Christmas or not, I want to thank you for the work hard work done this year. Not only did we hit our annual goals, but I treasure the relationships I’ve developed with a lot of you here. I could be biased, but I think this truly is the best place to work.
- May you and your loved ones have many more joyful and wonderful times this Christmas. To everyone on the staff, I extend my warmest greetings.
- May this season bring you much more happiness and much more prosperity. I wish you a joyous and blessed Christmas.
We wish everyone a joyful and safe Christmas season. Thank you for your dedication and hard work this year. No matter what you intend to do or where you plan to be, we hope to see you again after the New Year. Best wishes for the holidays.
- May this Christmas be a fitting finale to the year, filling your homes and souls with eternal joys. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
- On this momentous occasion of Christmas, I wish all of the staff a joyous Christmas and a memorable holiday season. Christmas greetings.
- Warm Christmas greetings to all colleagues. May we put all other concerns aside and simply enjoy this festive period with your family and friends.
- Merry Christmas to all of the staff. Let this Christmas season bring you joy and pleasure. Christmas greetings!
- Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I want to write you all to express a job well done this year. This is a time to reflect, look ahead, and spend precious time with the family. I’ll see you next year.
- Please accept my heartfelt Christmas greetings. You’ve all put in so much effort. I hope you are able to spend some quality time with your loved ones.
- May your hearts be filled with the wonderful colors of pleasure and joy as you celebrate Christmas. To all of the staff, a blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones!
- We wish you all the happiness of the holidays on behalf of management. May you be able to spend time with your loved ones during the season and return relaxed and re-energized for a great new year.
Related Reading: 155+ Professional Thanksgiving Messages to Employees
- Sending Christmas greetings from my family at home to all of the staff. This Christmas, I wish you good health and happiness with your family.
- Our workers are extremely valuable to us. Our success would not be possible without you. We want to greet you with a very blessed Christmas, a calm and enjoyable festive period, and a prosperous and exciting New Year. Next year, I hope to see you again.
- We’ll be closed for the holidays. Before we get there, I’d like to send every one of you my sincerest Christmas greetings. I’m hoping everyone will have a safe and relaxing holiday, regardless of how you choose to focus your energy. Season’s greetings.
- I hope you’re having a Christmas season filled with pleasure and happiness on behalf of the executive board. We applaud your effort and hope you have a restful and serene Christmas season.
- Christmas is a season of joy and serenity, and I wish you much of this. I’d like to express my gratitude for all of your efforts over the last year. To you and your loved ones, a very blessed Christmas.
- This year, I hope you are delighted with your collaboration and effort. It’s time to feast and have a good time now. Return to the new year safe and rested, ready to take on new tasks. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Christmas Messages for Coworkers
- Let’s all delight in our Christmas celebrations with the most wonderful coworkers.
- Even though I wasn’t able to sit beside you in the cubicle last year, I want to express my gratitude for working with you remotely through this past year. The instant messages and emails were a light for me over the past 12 months.
- Happy Holidays to all my coworkers. It’s been a privilege to work with you all the year, and I’d like to salute you for all your dedication and great work. May you all have joy and tranquility during the next year.
- With the love that each of us provides, Jesus has entered into our lives at Christmas and every day.
- Cheers for all of your hard work throughout the year. Have a good time and have some much-needed rest over the holidays. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
- We are able to make it through the busy season because of our coworkers. Happy holidays!
- May you be blessed with the tranquility and splendor of the season all through the next year.
- Coworkers are definitely a gift, and having wonderful coworkers like you is a true blessing. Merry Christmas!
Christmas has always been a joyous occasion of the year for us to remember people who are dear to us. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
- Fellow employees like you have the capacity to contribute so much delight to our lives over the holidays. Happy holidays!
- The Christmas season is upon us. Thank you for all of your efforts throughout the last year. I hope you get to spend meaningful time with loved ones this holiday season, and that you come back to work refreshed and healthy. To you and your family, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- May all the enchantment of Christmas bring you joy, serenity, and love throughout the year.
- Let your heart be full of love this Christmas season and may your house be filled with joy.
- I consider myself fortunate to work with such a wonderful and helpful individual as you. Take advantage of your vacation. May God continue to bless you. Christmas greetings!
- You make the office pleasant because you are a decent coworker. I wish you a merry Christmas and may you continue to be safe and cheerful.
- Let this Christmas bring you happiness and prosperity. Happy Holidays, dearest coworker.
- May you have a joyous warm-hearted holiday season. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! Wishing you all the best!
- Work is so much easier and the workplace is so much friendlier when you have coworkers like you. Have a wonderful Christmas with your entire family and friends!
- I hope you and your family and friends have the most wonderful and memorable Christmas ever. Wishing you a joyous occasion.
- The advice and recommendations you give me will always assist me in doing my job more efficiently. I’d like to wish you a joyous and peaceful Christmas!
- It’s wonderful to be able to collaborate with someone who has so much knowledge while being so modest. Greetings, and Happy Holidays!
- It’s difficult to find a coworker like you; anybody can simply trust you since you are so honest and nice. This season, may you be lucky. Wishing you a happy Christmas!
Messages from Boss to Employees
- I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation. I am looking forward to working with you again in the coming year. Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for success and prosperity in the New Year.
- I know you have worked hard this year and I am wishing you a restful seasonal holiday with your spouse and family. I hope that you can enjoy a long-overdue rest and all that the seasonal celebrations will bring. Happy Holidays.
- I see that you are taking vacation until the new year and I wanted to catch you before you left. I really hope that you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am looking forward to working with you again.
- May the glow of candles fill your heart with joy and peace this Christmas. And may the days spent with loved ones rejuvenate and inspire. I look forward to working with you again next year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
- May this Christmas season fill your heart with joy and peace, your home with laughter and memories, and your life with hope and prosperity. Merry Christmas.
- I hope you appreciate my heartfelt Christmas greetings. You’ve all put in a tremendous amount of time and effort. I hope you are all able to spend some quality time with your loved ones.
- Best wishes for the holiday season to each and every one of you. It’s that time of year when we take off our boots, reminisce on the previous year’s accomplishments, and make plans for the coming year. I admire all you’ve done this year and am looking forward to a new year full of zeal and drive.
- Employees such as yourself are a company’s lifeblood. I’m overjoyed to have such a hardworking and trustworthy employee as yourself. I’d like to wish you a happy holiday season!
- Your contribution to the enterprise is invaluable. The entire company is fortunate to have such a gifted member as yourself. Christmas greetings!
- You have always been and will continue to be an important component of our team and organization’s growth. Happy Holidays to the most gifted employee in the history of the company!
- Hoping your life will be blessed with pleasant memories, kind relatives, and devoted friends. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
- You’ve done an outstanding job throughout the year, as seen by the company’s progress. Thank you for contributing to our team in such a positive way. Greetings, and Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is a joyous occasion to behold. We have yet more reason to rejoice because of your accomplishments this year! I appreciate everything you do.
- You constantly bring a positive attitude to the office. Thank you for your contributions to the company’s success throughout the years. Happy Holidays in 2021!
- Greetings and best wishes for the year. The administration would like to express its gratitude to you for this year’s successful effort.
- Warm Christmas greetings to you and your lovely family. May you discover a plethora of reasons to rejoice. Have a happy and healthy holiday season!
- On behalf of our employer, we send this greeting to wish you a Merry Christmas and to show our appreciation for your service and your everyday effort. Merry Christmas!
- Greetings, friends! We are overjoyed that Christmas has come, and we want to devote this greeting to you with all our love and thanks, wishing you a joyful Christmas season spent with your near and dear ones.
- We are all members of a wonderful corporate community, which is why all of the company’s surroundings have been adorned in preparation for the Christmas season. We want to wish you a pleasant Christmas season!
- Before you leave for the holidays, I wanted to give this message to all of you. You’ve all put in a lot of effort, and I wish you and your family a pleasant holiday season and a prosperous New Year. Next year, we’ll catch up.
- Best wishes for the holidays to you and your family. May this holiday season be filled with love and happiness in your home, and may it continue into the new year. I eagerly anticipate seeing you again next year.
Valued colleagues, you are those who help the company with your effort and commitment, and we want to express our gratitude to you during this important holiday season by saying that we are very pleased with the work you do, and we wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- We are quite proud to work with such a responsible and dedicated team. Our company is regarded as one of the greatest in the country as a result of your efforts. God bless your houses and bring you much joy this Christmas.
- We value our employees highly at this organization since we believe them to be