Need an inspiring baking quote to hang in your home kitchen? Some ideas to add to the marketing materials or external sign for a boutique bake shop? We’re here to help with this in-depth list of 200+ actually good baking slogans.
Find the quote that best fits your personality below. We’ve grouped each of these taglines by category so you can find right one in less time than it takes for that cake in the oven to rise.
- Bakery Business Slogans and Taglines
- Bakery Quotes
- Cake Advertisement Quotes
- Catchy Bread Slogans and Quotes
- Bakery Safety Slogans
- Cake Bakery Slogans
Bakery Business Slogans and Taglines
- Time To Bake
- Top of the Muffin to You
- Flour Power!
- Rising to the Challenge
- A Baker’s Dozen from Our Ovens
- The Baked Things In Life Are Tasty
- If in doubt, bake a cake
- Hand-made Dough Rolled Just For You
- I Donut Care, I’m Hungry
- For the Love of Cream Cakes
- 350 Degrees of Love
- Have Your Cake and Eat It Too.
- The Cake We Bake.
- Freshly Baked Goodies
- We Make Any Cake
- Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These
- Count Memories Not Calories
- Bake The World A Better Place
- Bake Someone Happy
- Let’s Get Baked
- Live Love Bake
- Best Bread
- Moist Cakes, Never Overbaked.
- Built Bakery Tough
- Poppin’ Fresh Bakery
- Bakery groove
- Bigger, Better, Bakery.
- Bakery, your family will love.
- I Love Bakery.
- Just Bakery.
- Everyone’s favorite bakery
- Let’s Bakery!
- Sweeten Your Life!
- A little bliss in every bite.
- Freshly baked, heavenly caked.
- Baking with A heart.
- Baked Goodness.
- Taste The Difference.
- Fresh Creations, Made Everyday!
- Baking That Puts A Smile On You.
- Sweet Creations!
- Masterfully Baked
- Softness At Every Bite!
- Baked To Love.
Audio Lesson: The 6-Step Marketing Growth Plan for a Home-Based Bakery
“A Party Without Cake Is Just A Meeting” – Julia Child
“I eat cake because it’s someone’s birthday somewhere.”
“Sweets and Tarts: The Most Wonderous Bakery in All of Hearts” – Marissa Meyer
“I was drawn to bakery and pastry. It’s the same discipline you employ in dance – you take the instruction, and you keep on practicing, seeking perfection. You never achieve it, but you strive.” – Ron Ben-Israel
“Every skilled baker was first an amateur!” – Chris Geiger
“I have a constant sweet tooth, so I like anything from the bakery, like cupcakes, cookies.” – Carmen Electra
“I don’t like a too-perfect cake. You want people to know it came from your kitchen and not the cake case in the bakery aisle.” – Claire Saffitz
“My father was a lesson. He had his own bakery, and it was closed one day a week, but he would go anyway. He did it because he really loved his bakery. It wasn’t a job.” – Christopher Walken
“Because you don’t live near a bakery doesn’t mean you have to go without cheesecake.” – Hedy Lamarr
Related Reading: How to Teach a Cake Decorating Class From Home and Online
“The secret to having an epically beloved bakery is consistency.” – Christina Tosi
“When I was 16 and arrived in France, I discovered chocolate mousse. I was crazy about the bread, too. Every morning, I’d go to the bakery and get a fresh croissant. It made me feel very sophisticated.” – Jerry Hall
“My first job was at a local bakery, and when I graduated from high school, I was promoted from retail sales to cake decorator.” – Deb Haaland
“You might go to a cheap bakery that uses really bad fats and sugars and stuff like that. You go to a nice bakery and you can enjoy a nice sweet that’s made well and it doesn’t make you put on any weight if you eat in moderation and if you do a little bit of exercise.” – Adriano Zumbo
“I started cooking around 9 years old. I would make crepes at home for my parents. By 15 years old, I had started my apprenticeship at a bakery.” – Jacques Torre
“I worked from 12 to 17, six years in a bakery. I was a pastry cook.” – Adam Giles
“Shifting gears from my journalistic work to bakery life allows me to step away and see things from a different perspective. Some of my most creative ideas or biggest aha moments have come when I was immersed in one job while thinking about the other from a slightly removed point of view.” – Elizabeth Chambers
“First, kids should be involved in the production of their own food. They have to get their hands in the dirt, they have to grow things. They also have to become sensually stimulated, and the way to begin is with a bakery.” – Alice Waters
“My first job at the bakery was jamming doughnuts.” – Paul Hollywood
Related Reading: 101 Creative Bakery Names You Can Use Right Now
“There’s a restaurant in Manhattan called Balthazar, and next to it is Balthazar Bakery. It’s tiny, and it’s very charming to have that little retail outlet to sell the house desserts and bread.” – Tom Douglas
“A pastry chef’s lifespan in a restaurant is limited. You have to open a bakery or pastry shop. There’s only so far you can go in a restaurant.” – Johnny Iuzzini
“In the Rue de Seine he encountered Planchet, standing outside a bakery ecstatically worshipping a supremely appetizing brioche.” – Alexandre Dumas
“Polly had a gift for baking pies, and she poured her heart and soul into every one she made.” – Sarah Weeks
“Frankly though, bud, your criteria for what constitutes a good date is kinda skewed, if you ask me. Homemade cookies are overrated man — trust me on this. You can find a decent bakery just about anywhere you go.” – Susan Andersen
“A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it’s almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies.” – Linda Sunshine
“Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal.” – Sandra Lee
Baking happens with ingredients that last for months and come to life inside a warm oven. Baking is slow and leisurely.” – Regina Brett
“Baking is too precise for me. I cook with a pinch of this or that.” – Eva Longoria
“Most recently, I learned another hobby: baking. It’s so much fun to mix all the ingredients and to see the cake come out nice. It’s so rewarding when the cake comes out great and tastes great.” – Yani Tseng
“Never promise to make pie and fail to deliver on that promise.” – Kate Lebo
“Baking may be regarded as a science, but it’s the chemistry between the ingredients and the cook that gives desserts life. Baking is done out of love, to share with family and friends, to see them smile.” – Anna Olson
“I think baking is very rewarding, and if you follow a good recipe, you will get success.” – Mary Berry
“I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire. There’s no difference in how seriously you take the job, how seriously you approach your whole life.” – Martha Stewart
“The smell of good bread baking, like the sound of lightly flowing water, is indescribable in its evocation of innocence and delight.” – M. F. K. Fisher
“It’s all about a balancing act between time, temperature and ingredients: That’s the art of baking.” – Peter Reinhart
Cake Advertisement Quotes
- Happiness starts here.
- Just another sweet moment in life.
- Life is short, so make it sweet.
- Nothing in this world is better than cake but more cake.
- Sweetest slice of paradise.
- Make someone’s day, bake a cake.
- Topped with a smile
- Just another sweet moment in life.
- Begin each day like it’s your birthday.
- Unspeakably delicious.
- Best French Pastry in Town.
- Cakes And Desserts Made With Love.
- Cakes For Any Occasion.
- The Pleasant Patisserie
- Make Your Home Celebrations Special.
- For Birthday Wishes That Can’t Wait.
- Desserts So Good You’ll Skip Dinner.
- Life Is Too Short To Skip Cake.
- We Bake It Right.
- Cakes Make Everything Better.
- We Got Your Cakes.
- Cakes Are Not Just For Desserts.
- Special Creations For Special Occasions.
- A Cake Doesn’t Always Have To Be Sinful.
- Treats That Make Your Heart Beat.
- Reimagine Cakes.
- Sumptuous Cakes For Your Hearts Delight.
- Masterfully Crafted Cakes.
- Cake Is A Life Hack.
- Never Miss A Cake.
- You Can Never Go Wrong With Cake.
- Baking Cake For Generations.
- A Delightful Treat For Everyone.
- Cake You’ll Love Again And Again.
- Cake is the Answer to Most Questions.
Catchy Bread Slogans and Quotes
- Food you knead.
- Spread the bread.
- Your breadbasket.
- A Slice Of Life.
- The Good Bread.
- Bread Is Life.
- Bread for everyone.
- Fresh bread, daily.
- Not your ordinary bread.
- Addicted to bread.
- Bread from the heart.
- The world of bread.
- The people’s bread.
- Pure bread.
- Hot and fresh, always.
- Baked as you like.
- Sour dough is satisfying.
“A slice of bread eaten is a million times more nourishing than a loaf of bread imagined.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Bread is like dressed, hats and shoes – in other words, essential!” – Emily Post
“Bread is the king of the table and all else is merely the court that surrounds the king. The countries are the soup, the meat, the vegetables, the salad, but bread is king.” – Louis Bromfield
“Bread for today is bread enough.” – Edward Mckendree Bounds
“Bread of flour is good; but there is bread, sweet as honey if we would eat it, in a good book.” – John Ruskin
“Bread, milk, and butter are of venerable antiquity. They taste of the morning of the world.” – Leigh Hun
“Bread is the staff of life.” – Jonathan Swift
“Cast your bread upon the waters, and after many days it will come back buttered.” – Louisa May Alcott
“Bread that must be sliced with an axe is bread that is too nourishing.” – Fran Lebowitz
“Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; and good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts.” – James Beard
“If we are going to ask for our daily bread, we’ve got to take the time to receive it and eat it. God provides, but we’ve got to slow down long enough to taste and see.” – Glennon Doyle Melton
“Here is bread, which strengthens man’s heart, and therefore is called the staff of Life.” – Matthew Henry
“My piece of bread only belongs to me when I know that everyone else has a share and that no one starves while I eat.” – Leo Tolstoy
“Most brown bread is merely white bread with a fake tan.” – Joel Fuhrman
“It is the savor of bread broken with comrades that makes us accept the values of war.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“To a hungry man, a piece of bread is the face of God.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“The smell of good bread baking, like the sound of lightly flowing water, is indescribable in its evocations of innocence and delight.” – M. F. K. Fisher
Bakery Safety Slogans
- The safest food is prepared indoors.
- Baking demands you wash your hands.
- When the greasy floor slips, the tasty chef falls.
- Always wash your hand for 60 seconds before baking.
- Safety is all about the dough.
- When the dough comes out, the safety gloves come off.
- If the dough rises too high, it doesn’t mean you can light up.
- Fresh ingredients shouldn’t be mixed with waste products at all times.
- Happy chefs have the safest bakeries.
- Check ingredient freshness first before baking.
- Don’t poke the belly of the doughboy when he comes.
- The dough should have the utmost safety.
- Safety Always Comes First.
- Food quality always follows the freshness of ingredients.
- Kitchen safety rules should be followed at all times.
- Great pastries start with great care.
- A baker is always inspired by fresh ingredients and a clean kitchen.
- A minor misstep could lead to disastrous results.
- Losing track is non-existent when we follow our guidelines.
- Group harmony leads to a safe kitchen.
- Great food comes out of great kitchens.
- No leftovers should be left behind.
- Safety can be obtained through a can, I can, You can, We can be safe.
- Safety is a full-time task – don’t take it for granted.
- The most important tools are safety rules.
- Don’t put yourself first when safety is in mind.
- Kitchen safety is the best policy.
- Safety doesn’t happen by chance.
- Creating a safe environment leads to efficiency.
- Maintaining safety is a necessity.
- An ounce of safety prevents a lot of injuries.
- Make sure it’s safe before you bake.
Cake Bakery Slogans
- A cake for your Love.
- Be Right, Be Sweet
- Treat for Every Delicious Bite.
- A Cake Full of Dreams.
- It’s Cake Time.
- Heavenly Slices.
- Life’s Sweet Pleasures.
- Meant To Taste Great.
- A Perfect Slice of Life.
- Baked To Satisfy Your Taste Buds.
- Sweetest Thing This Side of Town.
- The Sweet Moments in Life are Here.
- Sweet Creations Just Around the Corner.
- Best Things In Life Are Sweet!
- Never Imagined Life This Sweet.
- Baked Just The Way You Like It.
- Creative Masterpieces.
- Cake Reimagined.
- Make Someone’s Day Today.
- Happiness In A Box.
- Baked To Perfection.
- Sweet Memories Forever.
- Year-Round Cakes.
- Cakes That Make You Go Hmmm…
- These Cakes Are Made To Please.
- Everybody’s Go-To Cakes.
- Our Sweetest Cake Creations.
- Look What Cake Made Me Do.
- Our Cake, Your Rules.
- All You Need Is Cake.
- Bringing Out The Best In Cake.
- A Slice Of Heaven.
- Satisfying Your Sweet Cravings.
- Life’s Sweet Choices.
- Keep Calm, Have A Cake.
Some FAQs You May Have In Mind
Will these slogans work for a home bakery?
Yes. While you won’t need a catchy catchphrase for an external sign, most home-based bakeries use the same marketing channel as brick and mortar shops use… Social media. Your Instagram account is your personal PR tool. The right slogan paired with an appealing image of your baked goods is all you’ll need to build curiosity.
What are the popular ways to promote a bakery?
As mentioned in the first FAQ, one of the best ways to promote your bakery is through social media. Marketing on these platforms can be free or at least low cost to get started. Given the current environment, many customers would rather order pastries offered online that can be delivered safely to their homes.
Of course, if you operate a brick and mortar bakery shop, you can still leverage the benefits of social media marketing and delivery. One timeless marketing approach that still works is to offer a limited time promotion or coupon. An easy coupon would be 25% of all cupcakes for the next 8 hours. For a promotion to work best, you’ll want to create a sense of urgency by only offering it for a limited time.
You may also make use of traditional promotional methods such as joining fairs, showcase your products through events, and even offering catering services to home and office parties. You can learn more about growing a bakery business in this episode of our podcast.
What are the most popular bakery items to sell?
- Miniature Cheesecake. There’s your regular cheesecake, then there’s the smaller sized cheesecake. Why you may ask? Things have changed, think of chocolates, from hand-sized bars in the 80s and the 90s, they’re now available in bite-sized, miniature variants. People tend to like smaller desserts that won’t go bad. Original and strawberry flavors tend to be the most popular variety for bakeries.
- Cookie Sandwiches. This is a twist to the then-popular ice cream sandwiches. These tasty treats usually consist of cream cheese or buttercream instead of ice cream, sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies.
- Personal Pies. If you’re eating for only one or two people, a full pie might be too large. Personal pies usually measure four inches around and come in your regular favorites such as cherry or apple pie. Chocolate pies are also popular treats among buyers and these tasty little treats make share-worthy social media images.
- Blueberry Muffins. A timeless favorite. People continue to turn to this classic pastry because of its simple yet savory flavor. This is a beloved pastry for young and old.
- Homemade Bread. There’s nothing like feeling and tasting the warmth of freshly baked bread which can be eaten any time of the day. The rise of sourdough bread making has become stay-at-home phenomenon over the past year.
A bakery is a business in the production, importation, wholesaling, or retailing baked goods which typically include cakes, bread, pastries, cookies, crackers, and tortillas. Some of these bakeries are operated in large commercial kitchen with dozens of staff. While others are small cottage food businesses with one owner / operator baking from a home kitchen.
In the U.S., the bakery industry represents 2.1% of the country’s gross domestic product according to the American Bakers Association. The industry yields $30 billion in revenue each year. The baking industry is comprised of an estimated 3,000 commercial bakeries and 6,000 retail bakeries.
Serious about opening a bakery? Don’t forget to join our food business community with over 40,000 active subscribers. Each week you’ll get a new case study delivered to your inbox with detailed revenue numbers and startup tips.