This unit has already been SOLD.
For sale is a 2001 Gillig transit bus which was converted into a mobile food truck. It’s a nice unit that runs good, looks good, and has plenty of room inside to work with lots of shelving and storage. The bus is now parked at Mississippi Ave. and Jamaica St. on an empty lot that I rent for $900.00 a month. I acquire electricity from a business I plug into for $400.00 a month.
This food truck is fully equipped with following dimensions and equipment list:
– 2001 Gillig transit bus measuring 36’ long x 8’ wide x 12’ high, lots of room inside
– Order window with built-in cash box
– 5’ Sandwich prep fridge with mega top
– The fridge holds 4 full size 6″ deep hotel pans on top and lots of refrigeration underneath
– Chest freezer
– Large 3-compartment sink with hand wash sink next to it
– Equipment table with 2 countertop steam tables
– 2 full-size Fryers
– 18″ Chargrill
– Oversized Soda fridge
– 7’ Exhaust hood
– Air conditioning over order window.
– Another air conditioner in the back of bus that is not working
I have an oversized propane tank that I purchase from a company delivering propane to us every two weeks. Water is provided by the business I buy my electricity from. This is a great unit for any location with 6 lanes of traffic going by all day.
I am retired now and looking to sell the food truck and am very motivated to sell.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email [email protected] to report these individuals.