Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Ali Walter, of Ali Ann & Co., is a business consultant that helped the Americanweiner food truck based out of Tampa, Florida, increase revenue by over $25,000 in just 6 months.
If you want to learn Ali’s strategies that could help grow revenue for your own business, while getting more of your time back, listen to this episode.
You can also sign up for a free training that is being held on October, 5th with Ali Walter. Register now to make sure you have a spot with Ali. One of the specific tactics she’ll be sharing is a process for acquiring high-paying catering clients.
Quotes From The Show
The goal is not to live to work. The goal is really to design a business that works for you so that you can design a life of freedom, stability and comfort. – Ali Walter on the purpose of starting a business.
So many business owners get stuck in living to work. – Ali Walter on the importance of taking time to work ON your business… not just in it.
You should not be taking every gig that comes in. – Ali Walter on the importance of being selective as a mobile food operator.
You have to put in the hustle for it. You should not ever put your revenue solely in the hands of others at their control. – Ali Walter on why to develop your own diverse revenue sources.
What You’ll Learn
- How Ali started managing the operations of an asphalt company at 21-years of age. In a five-year span Ali helped take the company from $50,000 in year revenue to over $1 million.
- The importance of knowing which areas of a food truck business to focus time and effort toward as a business owner.
- Why you shouldn’t take every event or catering opportunity that comes your way.
- Tips for earning more and working less in a food truck business.
- The strategies applied to increase Americanweiner’s gross revenue by $25,000+ in six months.
- How to get out of the planning stage of starting a mobile food business.
- Why you need to figure out what you should be doing more of… And less of when operating a business.
- Why all the training in the world won’t get you very far until you take action on it.
- Why you shouldn’t put your revenue in the hands of promoters or food truck associations.
- How to get a diversified revenue stream.
- Why you should be checking Yelp and other review websites to understand what you’re business is doing well.. and not so well!
Mentioned During the Show
Ali Ann & Co. – Consulting firm of today’s guest Ali Walter. Visit the website to learn more about how Ali can help increase revenue and win back your time.
Free Food Truck Masterclass – Ali Walter is holding a free online food truck training on October 5th, 4 p.m. EST where she will share how she generates highly lucrative catering leads. Register now to get this rare opportunity to learn from Ali Walter live.
SimpleOrder – Spending too much time on the phone speaking with suppliers? SimpleOrder allows you to purchase and manage inventory in one place, with just a single click. Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see how much time and money you could be saving.
Americanweiner Food Truck – One of Ali Walter’s past clients referenced in the show. Ali helped increase revenue for this Tampa based business by $25,000+ in six months.