Summer is a time to slow down and smell the roses for a change. It’s a brief time period where it’s socially acceptable kick back, soak in the rays, and take a vacation with the family. If you own a small business, this is the time to identify a marketing message that captures the spirit of summer to help drive sales to your restaurant, food truck or coffee shop.
To help you prepare for June – August months, here the best summer advertising slogans and quotes you capture your customers attention. These are perfect for captions on social media or printed on a sign.
- Summer Holiday Slogan Ideas
- Funny Summer Slogans
- Cool Summer Taglines to Help Beat the Heat
- Summer Instagram Caption Ideas
- Summer Quotes
Summer Holiday Slogan Ideas
- Experience summer like never before.
- Sunshine on my mind.
- Summer is a state of mind.
- Hello Summer. We missed you.
- This July Fourth will be fireworks.
- Summer, it’s that time of the year.
- Kick off your boots because it’s labor day.
- Spend a fuller summer.
- Let your soul and spirit fly.
- Take me where the summer never ends.
- More than your typical summer.
- A hundred ways to enjoy summer.
- Summertime is beach time.
- Experience a summer to remember.
- Take a break…You deserve it.
- Make this summer, unforgettable.
- Summer comes only once a year.
- A summer like no other.
- Relax. It will be winter again soon.
- Break away, enjoy the summer
- Sun, sand, and beach.
- Summer days are here.
- Fun in the sun.
- Summer time, good times.
- Rated S for Summer.
- The bliss of summer.
- Summer fever is here.
- Hot days, fun days.
Funny Summer Slogans
- Beach, please!
- Shell yeah!
- Seas the day.
- Hey, long time, no sea.
- You and I, mermaid for each other.
- Are you an aquaholic?
- Sun of a beach.
Related Reading: 300+ Year Round Holiday Marketing Slogan Ideas
- Beach > Netflix
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Keep Calm and Go to the Beach.
- Sun and the Sexy.
- Surfers gonna surf.
- Girls just wanna have sun!
- Sander Things.
- When there’s sea, there’s a wave.
- Sun + Beach = Bum
- Vacation mode… Check!
- Life’s a beach!
- The beach has always been your problem.
- Don’t give in to pier pressure.
Cool Summer Taglines to Help Beat the Heat
- Where the sun meets your smile.
- The coolest getaway.
- Let us help you cool down with these cool treats.
- Beat the heat with these cool treats.
- Slow down… cool down…
- Be at your best at the coolest fest.
- Stay cool in the bubble.
- Our pool would certainly keep you cool.
- Just got out of school? Let us keep you cool.
- Is it April fool’s, or are we just cool?
- Come chill out with us.
- We’re here to chill you down.
- Raise the coolness, not the temperature.
- Be sure not to fizzle when the summer starts to sizzle.
- Hot by day, cool by night.
- Leave the heatwave and ride on the cool wave.
- Definitely the coolest summer ever.
- It takes cool people to warm the planet.
- Global warming is hot enough, let’s help to cool it down.
- Being Cool has never been so hot.
Summer Instagram Caption Ideas
- Pool hair, don’t care.
- Bikini is life.
- The beach never goes out of style.
- Lovin’ the island life!
- A summer to treasure.
- These feet were made for flip floppin.
- This body was made for sunny days.
- Cold summer nights.
- Just blue skies and sunshine.
- Experiencing the best summer ever!
- Summer is the best season of the year!
- Fun in the sun and sand.
- Better here than anywhere else.
- Given the chance, summer will always be spent here.
- If you’re looking for me, look at the beach.
- Nothing beats the summer heat.
- Summer vacation on an island, Yes, please!
- I need a hug to warm my heart.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Paradise found.
- “Sweet, sweet burn of sun and summer wind, and you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling.” – K.D. Lang
- “Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside of me.” – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” – Jeannette Walls
- “Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” – John Mayer
- “Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.” – Unknown
- “Time wasted at the lake is time well spent.” – Unknown
- “In summer, the song sings itself.” – William Carlos Williams
- “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” – Al Bernstein
- “Life is better at the lake.” – Anonymous
- “Make your heart like a lake with a calm, still surface and great depths of kindness. – Lao Tzu
- “So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” – Kellie Elmore”Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
- “I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.” – Susan Branch
- “When all else fails, take a vacation.” – Betty Williams
“Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” – Sam Keen
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” – Charles Bowden
- “There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.” – Celia Thaxter
- “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine… it’s summertime!” – Kenny Chesney
- “Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” – Kellie Elmore
- “In the summer, the days were long, stretching into each other…everything was on pause and yet happening at the same time – this collection of weeks when anything was possible.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.” – Unknown
- “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” – Jenny Han
- “Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet.” – Bob Marley’
- “Rejoice as summer should…chase away sorrows by living.” – Melissa Mar
- “It was a splendid summer morning and it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.” – John Cheever
Related Reading: 181 All-Time Best Homemade Food Slogans Ideas List You Can Use
Summer is the time when people spend their time outdoors and create activities along with the warm weather. It’s a time we all look forward to and look back fondly on.
In normal years, it’s a time when people could gather at local parks to spend time with family and friends, attend baseball games, hang out at the beach, and attend music festivals. I hope we can all get back to that place very soon.