For sale is a 2001 Chevy Workhorse food truck with a custom chassis. This truck is great for any event and menu. The unit is permitted by San Antonio Bexar County in Texas and is ready to go. This food truck has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
Dimensions / Capacity:
– 2001 Chevy Workhorse food truck measuring 30′ end to end
– New Engine rebuild 6.5 Diesel; December 2017
– New Suspension and Springs
– 15K 125 Amp diesel Generator.
– Remote start
– Battery Charger
– Installed a battery crossover switch in case Generator Battery dies.
– NSF approved 3-compartment Sink
– Hand sink with splash guard
– P-Trap assembly with 2″ drain
– 6 gallon Water heater
– Water pump 2.0 GPM with check valve
– 30 gallon Clean water tank
– 45 gallon Waste water tank
Custom Propane Tank System:
– Installed (2) 69 lb. Propane tanks under vehicle on passenger side
– Installed remote propane tank gauges inside the vehicle for no guessing on propane tank levels.
– Installed a remote fill port for propane on the side of the truck. (No need to remove propane tanks to refill).
– On/off safety valve installed on fill port.
Equipment and Extras:
– Triple serve out windows
– Upright rotisserie (for Gyros, or El Pastor tacos)
– Flat grill
– Two fryers 90,000 BTU
– 8′ Hood vent exhaust with 3 fans and hood baffles sloped
– Ansul fire suppression system
– Breaker box
– Two A/C 13,500 BTU
– LED interior lighting
– 24″ beverage display cooler
– 18″ Steam warmer
– 43″ TV
– Exterior speakers
– Two 27″ Cold table work top coolers
– NSF full-size reach-in Cooler and Freezer
Interested parties may call 3613329133 or email email@example.com for more information on this fully loaded food truck.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email [email protected] to report these individuals.