This unit has already been SOLD.
For sale is a 2005 Workhorse P42 Mobile Kitchen which measures 27 feet long bumper-to-bumper and Wide Body of almost 8 feet. I had this truck built to specification with love, top-of-the-line materials, and equipment from one of the best food truck builders in Florida. It was in service as an all fried food truck then I removed 2 fryers and replaced them with a flat top to serve Latin-Asian food. In service for almost 2 years in major food truck events and festivals and is set up for nighttime service with outside LED lights and slit rear window. This truck can generate some money and is set up for high traffic service and wide body for worker comfort. Call me and let’s talk. The food truck features the following dimensions and equipment included n the sale:
– 2005 Workhorse custom chassis
– 148,000 miles
– Gasoline GMC 4.8L Vortec engine
– Model P42
– Extraction hood 6 ft
– Dayton 20ft.11 exhaust ventilation hood
– Hood light
– Stainless steel hood filters
– Flame Gard 6-5/8”L x 4”W x 4” D keyhole mount grease cup
– Imperial double fryer 40 lb. capacity, 105,000 BTU
– Asber gas four-burner hot plate 12”
– Avantco FFDS-1 freestanding infrared french fry warmer / dump station -1000W, 120V
– Avantco HDC-26 26” self service 3 shelf countertop heated display warmer with sliding doors – 110V, 1500W
– Asber 24” Flat top grill
– Electric displays warmer and peak windows from outside the truck to display food.
– (2) Turbo Air M3R19-1 25” M3 series one section solid door reach-in refrigerator – 20 cu. ft.
– (1) Turbo Air M3F19-1 25” M3 series one section solid door reach in freezer – 20 cu. ft.
– Asber sandwich – salad prep table, 2 doors 48”, 16 Pans, 115V 1 stainless steel doors
– Fire extinguisher Type K certified fire suppression system.
– (2) Flame King YSN293 horizontal ASME Tank, 29.3-gallon certified LP gas system
SINKS, PLUMBING & VENTS:
– Krowne Metal 3-Compartment drop-in hand sink with 12” spout faucet NSF – HS-3819
– Regency 10” x 14” x 5” 16-gauge stainless steel one compartment drop-in sink with 8” gooseneck faucet
– 33 Gallon fresh water tank
– 40 Gallon gray water tank
– Bosch T 2.5-gallon electric mini-tank under sink water heater
– Flojet 04406043A 3.3 GPM 35 PSI 115V quiet quad water pump system plumbing system.
– PRO1- 1000 CFM roof mount – mill
– Honda EU7000IS quiet portable generator (well maintained ONLY by Honda dealer)
– Interior Bright Cree LED recessed ceiling panel down light bulb lamp wattage and shape: 18w round with multiple Color temperatures
– (3) LED exterior lights
– Complete electric power
– Electric panel 125 Amp 12-space 24-circuit
– Generator extension
– Wall extension plug
– Inside and outside lights installation
WINDOWS, DOORS AND SHELVES:
– Service window 96 x 36 + clear glass + screen extruded film 4 pcs.
– Outdoor aluminum serving shelf 1’ x 8’ – stainless steel brackets
– Unique split horizontal rear door 36 x 76 blank with handle for privacy
– Outside brackets for 3 TVs and inside connection.
– BOSS Audio MR4.3B 200 Watt (Per Pair), 4 Inch, Full Range, 3-way weatherproof marine speakers (sold in pairs)
– Bluetooth audio amplifier
– Backup Camera and 7’’ Display TFT Monitor Kit Waterproof Night Vision Parking system
– Stainless Steel walls
– White Aluminum ceiling
– Stainless steel cabinets and countertops
– Custom Stainless Steel shelves
– Diamond plate Floor
– Enclosed generator with sliding rails
– Custom Framing to Conceal Generator
– Custom cut out for food display window
– Wall insulation
– Cabin restored and customized
– Cabin front counter for register
– Stainless steel hardware all around
– Under truck propane tanks custom enclosure and metering system
I have 2 additional fryers available and connections on the truck are in place.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email [email protected] to report these individuals.