Incredible Food Truck with Full Commercial Kitchen in Golden, CO
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
Looking to start your own business? Then start with one of the nicest food trucks on the market!
This is a 100% custom build and contains a full commercial kitchen to be able to accommodate virtually any menu or event, no matter the size.
This truck has been active the last 2 years in Colorado and is one of the largest and most capable trucks around.
It meets all Colorado health, emissions and fire standards, but each county may vary, so it’s up to you to check your local laws and food truck criteria in your area. There are small differences between states and some counties so check with your local health departments to see what they require in your area.
Truck is located in Golden Colorado and stored indoors.
– We converted a 2009 step side FedEx truck. (No CDL needed to drive)
– Diesel, less than 130k miles.
– 34′ long and 11’4″ in height including the vent system on the roof.
– $10k+ in motor work completed so the truck is reliable. New injectors, electrical work, cleaned exhaust system, filters, and much more. Receipts of work can be provided.
– International motor and Workhorse body.
– Full propane generator system to power all equipment and oven. 80lb propane tank is mounted under the truck.
– Electrical converter box added so the truck can be plugged in at night and fridges kept on. No unloading the truck after every event, just keep your fridges running for the next day.
– 60 gallon gray and fresh water tanks.
– Water heater and water pump
– (2) Full size stand up fridges
– 2-drawer Fridge (under the flat top)
– 50″ pizza station fridge.
– 5-Tier brick oven. Capable of cooking 16 large pizzas at a time. Approx a 5-6 minute cook time.
– Steam table
– 36″ Propane flat top
– Full-size commercial fryer with custom lid
– Full commercial type one hood with fire suppression system.
– Hand wash sink
– 3-bay Dishwashing sink
– Pizza warmer (window cut in exterior of truck so guests can see pizza in the warmer from outside at serving window)
– LED overhead lighting
– Stereo with exterior speakers for events
– Generator dash controls
– Full diamond plate interior with added shelving
– Full custom exterior wrap
– Phone number and website could be included with purchase if you don’t want to re-wrap the truck. (The company that wrapped it is still around, so modifications to the wrap can be done without having to re do the whole truck. Different company name, phone number, etc)
– Outlets for the register system and additional equipment.
– Leaf springs added to accommodate the added equipment weight and level the truck.
– Recent rebuild on the generator.
– (2) large Serving windows and a window for pizza warmer cut into the exterior.
– Rear RV screen door added.
– Folding jump seat for 2nd passenger.
Want to know more or see it in person? Just let me know at 7202317128 or at Ryan@cheapskatesbar.com
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email email@example.com to report these individuals.