This unit has already been SOLD.
For sale is a 1999 GMC Chevy P32 which was turned into an amazing pizza truck. The unit is a turnkey operation and is ready to go. All assets and inventory convey with the sale but are not all pictured includes the following:
Dimensions / Equipment:
– 1999 GMC Chevy P32 with about 60,000 miles on it.
– Packaging (for pizzas and breadsticks)
– Product detached freezer
– Multiple racks
– Cooking utensils
– Stackable pizza pans
– Food storage containers
– iPad set up with drawer
– Chip reader and stand
– 2 Commercial grade Pizza ovens
– Prep table with top coolers and bottom coolers with doors
– 2 stand up Storage coolers
– 3 sectioned Culinary sink with separate Hand wash sink
– Also includes cellphone, supplies, utensils and signs
– Generator and backup Generator (portable)
– Runs on gasoline and propane Water heater
– 20 gallon Water supply
During our operation, this pizza truck is capable of making at least $230/hour.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email [email protected] to report these individuals.