This mobile trailer is unique in style and design. A great eye-catcher and able to handle high volume traffic. Our “Mobile Café” as we call it has been able to be used as a food trailer serving Sliders~Dogs~Smoothies for two seasons in Branson, MO (May-Oct 2018 and 2019). We had a larger cooler for storage and had a variety of food items cooked with a professional grade toaster oven, double hot dog rollers, smoothie machine, and a three tray steamer. We heated our pre-cooked meats and nacho cheese sauce for a serve to order menu. We have two small AC units that keep this deluxe, compact trailer totally chilled during the summer.
In 2020, we decided to move closer to our home and simplify our menu to Shaved Ice~Boba Tea~Shaved Ice Sundaes (May-Sept 2020-2022). Our teens have been working and managing this business to save for college and cars. We are moving into a new season and would like to sell our mobile café. It has been a local business in a tourist town for 4 yrs, only open for 3-4 months out of the year. We average about $20,000 for those few months. If owners worked fairs, events, and festivals they could easily make between $75,000 – $100,000 per year in the state of Missouri. Maybe more in the more populated states. A quality Shaved Ice and Boba Tea café has great potential! This café will stand-out above and beyond the rest. A hot money maker under $40,000. The mobile café has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
Mobile Café Information
• Mobile Café Design:
– Custom Created by Reilyn & Son, LLC
– Draws attention to easily sell products and food
• Mobile Cafe’ Details and Dimensions:
– Lite weight mobile café – under 3,000 lbs.
– Metal frame
– Tandem Axle with custom wheels
– 10′ L X 7.5′ W (no awnings)
– 20′ L X 12′ W (with awnings, awnings are 5’ft wide)
– Removable and Reversible Tow Hitch
• Canvas Package:
– (3) ⎯ Black and White Striped Awnings (one for the front 10’x5’ and 2 for the sides 7.5 ‘x5’)
– (1) – Black snap on skirt that covers the front wheels and sides to enclose the bottom.
– ** Each of these are optional for the use of the trailer **
• Advertising for Café:
– (2) – 40” Smart-TV monitors for menus and advertising outside the cafe’. (your menu boards can be edited and posted on site, with wifi. WIFI NOT INCLUDED.)
– (2) – Mounted metal brackets on top sides of café for banners or other advertising materials.
• Inside Serving Facility:
– Granite serving counter
– Shelves for storage
– 3-compartment Stainless steel sink
– 1 Hand sink
– 1 Instant hot water heater
– 1 Grease trap
• Walls and Flooring:
– FRP Food Grade walls and 2” insulated
– Diamond Plate Flooring (easy cleaning and maintenance)
• Serving Window System
– Unique serving system- 2 slide open windows for order and pick-up lines.
– Health Department Approved Nationwide
– No channel in the countertops (Health Dept Issue. Most states do not allow cracks or channels in counter surface to accommodate window systems)
– 100 Amp Panel
– 13 – 20 Amp plugs
– 1 – 30 Amp plug
– 3 – Outside Plugs
– 1- 80′ of #2 Power Cord
– ** there is no exposed electrical**
• Water & Waste:
– 30 gal Fresh water tank
– 20 gal Waste water tank
– ** dual sources available to use. The café runs either from the water and waste tanks or can be hooked directly to a water or sewer source.
– Additional portable waste tank (28 Gallons)
• Health Department Approved:
– The mobile cafe has had Health & Building permits and is Health and Fire Dept. approved, able to be moved anywhere in the US.
Interested parties may call 417.294.0403 or email [email protected] for more information on this amazing custom-made mobile café.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email [email protected] to report these individuals.