Smoothie, Milkshake, Sweet and Savory Crepe Truck in Mesa, AZ
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
I am selling my 1995 Chevy P30 food truck with low mileage on a 6.5 Diesel motor with 128,000 original mileage. I have 3 trucks now and the 3rd one I am changing concerts so I am selling this one that is built out to sell Fruit Smoothies, Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Sweet and Savory Crepes. The truck has the following equipment included in the sale:
– 2 propane Crepe machines with 2 lay down propane bottles
– 3-tier heavy duty Milkshake blender
– 3 Blenders for smoothies
– 5 ft Chest freezer
– 7 gallon Electric water heater compartment
– Electric steam table
– Aluminium shelves
– 3-compartment sink with separate hand wash sink all NSF
– (2) 5 ft Stainless steel tables NSF
– Top of the line True brand double door Refrigerator
– 4 Water bladders totaling 72 gallons
– Potable water tank and Grey tank equaling 84 gallons so you have plenty of water for cleaning blender cups and anything else you need to clean.
This truck was licensed in Philly, where I had 2 other trucks. As the only food truck able to sell Smoothie and Milkshakes together (because of the extra water bladders on it) I just had injectors replaced, all belt pulleys, master cylinder, new muffler, front and rear trans seals.
The truck also has a working lift gate on the back. The truck would also come with the logos and truck name (The Smooth Cow) if the new owners want it. This truck is a money maker but I decided not to open it here in Arizona because I have another 32 ft trailer with a different concept which is almost complete.
Interested parties may call 2158685484 or email email@example.com for more information on the food truck.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report these individuals.