Fountain Soda Truck For Sale in Longhorne, Pennsylvania
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
Year of Vehicle -
Make of Vehicle -
Model of Vehicle -
Mileage of Vehicle - 135,000
Fuel Type - Gas
Cooking Equipment - NA
Storage - Fridge, Cabinets
Health & Sanitation - 3 Compartment Sink
Operations - Generator
Other - NA
CONTACT INFORMATIONFirst Name - Sold
Last Name -
- View Map
This vehicle has been sold. Browse our website for more active listings.
The price above is for the truck and its contents truck contents (listed below). I also have a 12 qt Electro Freeze Batch Freezer, Traulsen -10 two door freezer, water ice base flavors, and all utensils for getting you started to make water ice and ice cream as well if you are interested in that. Also instructions on how to use and operate everything. Recipes included as well.
I have been working festivals, catering events, and sporting events for the last few months making a killing on a cash flow basis. Low costs for everything I sell. Ice cream is the highest cost item I sell and because I make it myself the profit margins are still great. There are no other funnel cake/fountain soda trucks on the road today. This is the first one in this area. Easy 30 min setup.
Highest Profit margin items you can sell.
Funnel Cake, Fountain Soda, and Water Ice. Each cost about 5 cents to make and can charge up to $6 a funnel cake, $2.50 a large soda and $3 bucks for a large water ice. I am starting to sell fries soon with my other fryer. I will be selling the truck and its contents along with an extensive amount of water ice shop equipment I have besides what’s in the truck if you are interested in just the truck let me know. You could start your own store/commissary today with what I am selling in the whole package.
• Food Truck 135k miles July inspection – New oil, Fuel filter, air filter, coolant, new right rear tire. new glow plug module, new batteries.
• Funnel Cake – I have three 8″ rings and one set of three 4″ mini rings. Fryer is a Comstock Castle 2932sf (Propane). Burns fuel very conservatively after shortening gets hot it stays hot.
• Honda 2000 Companion Generator w/30Amp plug = BRAND NEW, have receipt to show date of purchase. This powers the breaker box while not near somewhere you can plug in. Electrical consumption is very low on the truck.
• Imperial Deep Fat Fryer
• Fountain Soda – low profile 200 gallon water tank on top of truck. only needs to be filled a quarter of the way. Over-sized for what I use it for. CO2 tanks and regulators attached to a water filter. Flojet pump pumps all water to sinks and to soda dispenser.
• Nelson 8spot dipping cabinet to hold ice cream and water ice. Recently serviced temp goes down to -5 but you want your product at around 10 to 15 degrees to be able to serve it.
• Large mini display fridge for drinks and other refrigerated products.
• 2 K class Fire extinguishers.
• Work Table – probably 6 x 2. This currently holds all of my soda flavors along with funnel cake equipment (powdered sugar, measuring cups, etc…)
• Two open wire shelves. I use bungees to strap stuff down.
• Hand Sink with paper towel holder and soap dispenser
• 3 bay sink with two drain boards. Drains to a 25 to 30 gallon gray water tank underneath truck frame.
• Two draw bun warmer
• Ice bin with cold plate. This serves two functions: one ice for the sodas but also cools down the carbonated water so the CO2 gas stays in the water and your soda doesn’t taste flat when served.
• 1000 watt inverter to power fridge and freezer while you are driving.
• Also comes with a commercial two beater mixer to mix the funnel cake mix.
I will show you how to operate all equipment and the most efficient way to setup
The reason for this sale is I am moving out of state within the next few months because my wife got a new job and I won’t have the space or time to keep this venture running especially traveling cross country with kids and all my household stuff. Email me or text me with any questions ….price is negotiable but not I am not breaking up the Traulsen and batch freezer individually (food truck, batch freezer, commercial freezer, funnel cake, water ice, ice cream)