Unique Barn Like Food Trailer for Sale in Wheat Ridge
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
Year of Vehicle - 2016
Make of Vehicle - Trailer
Model of Vehicle - Trailer
Mileage of Vehicle - Trailer
Fuel Type - Does Not Apply
Length - 9\'
Height - 9\'
Permits - License Retail Mobile Food Unit - Denver
Cooking Equipment - Griddle
Storage - Fridge
Health & Sanitation - Hand Wash Sink, Soap Dispenser
Operations - Fire System, Exhaust Fans, Generator, Propane
Other - POS System, AC Unit
CONTACT INFORMATIONFirst Name - Jeremy
Last Name - Wasko
Phone - 2152648986
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video Files
Price: $17,000 – negotiable
Extremely unique food trailer for sale that looks like a barn/tiny home. You may have seen me last summer at the Highlands Farmers Market selling breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls as Wasko’s Breakfast. Guaranteed to bring a smile and draw attention – nothing else looks like this! Fully stocked, inspected with up to code equipment and amenities. Attached are pictures of the inside, closeups of the equipment, pictures of the outside, and all additional items. I have the title, registration, and every document required for a proper transfer.
1. I will sell the trailer as it is for $17k – negotiable
2. I can sell the trailer with extra equipment (generator, cooking equipment, etc.) for additional cost.
6′ x 6″ wide
8′ x 6″ long
Inside equipment and items:
I have the manual for every piece of equipment in the food cart for any maintenance or instructions.
What’s included in the trailer for $17k:
– 24 inch flat top griddle – propane
– 36 inch deli prep table/refrigerator
– Hand-washing sink
– Water pump and water heater
– Clean and waste water tanks
– Paper towel and soap dispenser
– 3 foot hood ventilation system
– Brand new fire suppression system
– K-Class fire extinguisher
– Standard fire extinguisher
– Air conditioner
– Steel plating floors and covers
– Propane cage with lock
– Full service window
Additional items willing to sell:
– Champion 3400 starting/3100 watt running Generator/Inverter
– 5 gallon gas can
– 2 propane tanks
– Heavy duty extension cord
– Converter cord for power/generator
– Food grade hose
– 4 large (20 gallon) storage containers
– 4 small plastic storage containers
– 1 large and 1 small trash can
– Red sanitizing bucket
*Lots of other cooking equipment available that can be discussed (spatulas, cutlery, cutting boards, mixing bowls, thermometers, etc.).
Contact me through phone, text, or email. I work from home and can arrange a time to show the trailer at your convenience.