Unique 1955 Shasta Highway Cruiser Food Trailer in Salt Lake City
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
Condition: Used – Like New (Built in 2018)
This is the most stunning & original food trailer you’ll ever see. My husband and I completely remodeled this 1955 Shasta trailer in the summer 2018 with the following upgrades:
– Rebuilt the interior frame
– Replaced aluminum siding
– Installed a new 3-compartment sink
– All-new plumbing
– New water heater and water pump
– Updated electrical and new water tanks (30 gallon fresh and and 37 gallon waste)
– All stainless steel counters and shelves and the floor is quilted stainless steel
– More than half the frame underneath is brand new to support the weight of the larger water tanks.
– The A/C & heat unit works great!
The kitchen is set up for all electrical appliances because we sold waffles and crepes.
We hired local artists to hand paint our unique design, beautifully painted on all four sides-text, call or email for additional pictures. They can easily be hired to modify the trailer if you are interested in rebranding. We are willing to deliver out of state for cost of fuel/travel for deliverer.
– Generac 17500 running Watts/26250 Starting Watts electric start gas powered portable generator
– 3 Krampouz liege cast iron double waffle irons
– 2 Crepe makers
– High-end sound board (over $1000)for the truck bed to dampen generator noise (custom fit to our pickup truck but can be modified)
– 100+ foot 50-Amp extension cord for generator
– 20-Quart Hobart mixer
– Full-size deep freezer (not commercial grade, not available for delivery as it takes too much space)
– 2 Steam tables
– 2 Lifetime coolers (amazing-they keep ice frozen for days!)
– 2 Counter-height Lifetime tables
– Small Lifetime tray table for utensils & napkins
– Dozens of baking sheets for storing frozen dough
– All the storage containers, utensils etc. needed to run the business
– All recipes and menus
2006 Chevy Silverado quad cab with 4WD (Available for an additional $10,000)
We are willing to reduce price if you don’t need all the supplies listed below. The only reason we’re selling is because we closed temporarily for the cold winter months and my husband was offered a dream job that he just couldn’t pass up.
Interested?! Call 8018690563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org