Turnkey Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Trailer in Orland, IN
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
This is a custom design Wood Fired pizza trailer which was only used for one season. We had a successful and profitable catering/concession/festival events serving several thousand pizzas at rate of 1 pizza per minute. The sale includes everything you need to immediately start your new business serving up to 100 pizzas per hour with 4 workers. Included in this offer would be a day long training session for set up and cooking, as well as input on the best events and most profitable venues.
Its unique design of the retro RV look, as well as the open work area, always draws a crowd and we were one of the most popular servers at most food truck rallies and street concerts. The three Ooni Pro oven design is both unique and exceptionally functional, as it provides the cook with varying oven temperatures for both dessert pizza cooking and either high char pizza or traditional golden brown crust wood fired pizza. This also allows continuous cooking even if one oven gets too hot or too cold during slow periods at events.
Two other features that have proven very functional is the narrow profile with the service area at the tongue and the lack of need for any power hook ups. These allow any event coordinator to virtually fit this concession into the smallest space available and allows for curbside street vending.
This trailer is an Indiana and Michigan health department approved mobile kitchen concession trailer that has passed inspection in 4 Indiana counties and 3 Michigan counties and can stay onsite for the duration of an extended event or easily sets up and closes up in ½ hour.
– 3-bay sink for on-site washing of all utensils
– Hand washing sink and towel dispenser
– On demand LP hot water heater with digital thermostat and 12 volt electronic igniter
– 12-volt Shurflo water pump
– (2) 20 gallon Freshwater tanks with legal fill caps
– (2) 23 gallon Gray water tanks with NHC backflow prevention valve, legal distance, and drop from sinks
– Hose fill and direct water connections
– Dual 12 volt or 120 volt electrical system with converter from 30 amp 120V 20’ cord
– All 12 volt LED lighting throughout
– (4) 120 volt receptacles
– Battery not included (typical deep cycle battery runs for several weeks on a charge)
– 3 Ooni Pro multi-fuel pizza ovens with LP/pellet/wood accessory adapters (Runs best cooking with wood fired, using about 1-15 gallon tote of hardwood chunks per 10 hour event)
– Hook up for LP on demand water heat
– Hook up for LP surface cooktop with 4 burners
– Hook up for optional LP pizza oven burners
– 100 lb. uptight LP tank (lasted all summer and still over ½ full)
– 2 mini Chest ice boxes with 3-gallon re-freezable ice containers (keeps under 41 degrees for 3-4 days)
– Ice cheese cooler and 10 ice toppings tray coolers for prep area
– 5 Tray pizza dough cooler and 5 dough trays (120 dough balls)
– Numerous shelves and wire racks for all ingredients
– Lockable built in cash box and security box
– Various shelves and compartments to hold all necessary paper products and toppings requirements
– 4 Storage areas under prep tables
Hitch hauler includes:
– 2 Coleman coolers
– 2 Waste baskets
– Storage tote for cords
– Cups, plates, extras
– Large doors swing open and double as the work area awnings
Interested parties may call 2606674929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the trailer.