2012 Texas Corn Roaster Trailer For Sale in Murphy, NC
Equipment and Features:
- View Map
- Video Files
*LED Tail lights
*License plate light
*Regulator and line
*15 inch Chrome directional wheels
Goodyear steel belted radial tires
* 3 Sinks, faucet, 6 gallon hold tank, 12 gallon drain tank, Hot Water Heater, 12 volt Water Pump, Switch, 12 volt Battery enclosed on front of the machine
* 2 Sell Roasted Corn at Events, Fairs, Sporting Events, Parties and More!Propane Tanks mounted on swing out arms
* Removable tongue with fold down jack stands
* Polished aluminum diamond plate on fenders
* Stainless steel mounted on rear doors
* Polished diamond plate on front of machine
* Rack on top
Cornroaster IS built from 14 gauge steel, inner and outer walls. The top is made from 12 gauge steel.
The cornroaster is insulated between all walls top and bottom. WE DO NOT HAVE CHAIN DRIVES IN OUR MACHINES, you have to grease the chains every time you use it or the chains will get dry and possibly break or lock up, when the grease burns off it could possibly affect the taste of the corn which may or may not be Healthy.
The frame is made from 2×3 rectangular tubing, We use a Heavy Duty 3,500 pound Axle and we put 15 inch Goodyear steel belted radial tires mounted on chrome directional wheels, we do not want our customers to have any problems traveling across country. We use a Heavy Duty Bulldog hitch, 2″ ball, Heavy Duty top crank fold up Bulldog Jack.
There are two burners on the corn roaster, each controlled separately with a safety valve and pilot light for Texas Corn Roasters Offers Large and Small Roasterseach burner. The fire never touches the corn. You can buy corn for 30 cents to 60 cents per ear at present, the normal selling price for Roasted Corn is $2.00 to $3.00 per ear. The Corn Roasters come with V.I.N. numbers and Manufacturers Certificate Of Origin.
- United States