Solar and Battery Powered Food Trailer in Louisville, CO
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitOther
Selling our food truck trailer because it is no longer warranting enough use to justify it. The trailer is a custom build trailer made in 2018, based on a 50s Westerner. It is certified as a food truck by the Department of Health.
The trailer is 16′ x 8′ and has the following amenities:
– 1000W of Solar panels
– 5.3 kWh of Li-ion batteries with thermal management for cold/hot temperature days
…In other words, there is enough power to handle just about anything you’d need
– Double ink with clean and grey water tanks
– Electric tongue jack
– Backup camera
– Tons of cabinet space
– Room to put an under counter fridge / freezer
– Commercial-grade fridge
– Epoxy table tops and smooth surfaces
– Health department certified vehicle to use as a food truck
– Two service windows
– Winterized battery system
Interested parties may call 7207780084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this custom-built trailer.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email email@example.com to report these individuals.