Pizza Trolley Food Truck
Equipment and Features:
- Cooking Equipment
- Pizza Oven
- Health and Sanitation
- Soap Dispenser
- A/C Unit
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- View Map
This Trolley has been in service for less than 1 year. It has been a huge success at every location it has visited (food truck festivals; school parties; offices). Very unusual, and tremendous curb appeal. People love a trolley, and pizza is #1 comfort food, so the attraction is double.
1991 Chance, authentic Old World Trolley for sale. Exterior veneer in varnished wood and brass
25’ Long; 10’6” High. 8’6’ Wide. 20,000 Pounds
1. Cummins diesel motor (5.9) 70,335 miles on odometer.
2. Custom built air conditioning system by Ocean Breeze, Stuart, FL. Thermostatically controlled temperature with 3 independent fan motors.
3. Exhaust fan- MaxxAir with rain cover. Reversible fan for air intake or exhaust in work cabin.
4. Pizza oven- wood fired, Mugnaini 120 brick oven with Exhausto oven exhaust fan. Oven exterior inside work cabin and exterior elevation are faux painted brick to replicate brick without the added weight of actual brick. Oven baking floor is 48” x 52”.
5. Electrical- Power supply is by shore power when on board generator is not in operation, or via on board generator. Shore power will operate all refrigeration. Generator operates all electrical requirements of Trolley.
6. Generator- water cooled diesel powered 20 kW Kubota. Generator can be turned on and off from inside Trolley. Generator is located on a slide out rack for service only. Maintaining the generator inside the specialized, insulated compartment provides a much quieter operation and more aesthetic appearance. Generator does not need to be exposed to exterior for operation.
7. Gray water- Trolley is equipped with a 30 gallon gray water holding tank with exterior “dump” for gray (used) water. On board stainless steel hand sink and stainless steel 3-compartment sink drain to this storage reservoir.
8. Fresh water- Trolley is equipped with a 25 gallon fresh water reservoir with easy fill exterior connection. Hot water is generated via an Eemax electric tankless hot water heater.
9. Pizza prep table- 2-door stainless steel Alamo refrigerated pizza work station, 70” W x 31” D x 42” H. 16.85 cubic feet. 2 doors under counter refrigerated storage and 2-door lift up top refrigerated work station.
10. Refrigeration (beverage) – Frigidaire Professional Series stainless steel 19 cubic foot refrigerator.
11. Audio and Electrical
Fully wired with 110v receptacles inside to receive devices such as: TV, credit card processor; portable cooking (steam table, micro, induction, charge I-pad, phone, etc.), sound equipment. Exterior lighting is accent, 2 levels LED rope lighting at upper and lower fascia’s, weatherproof outlets on service, rear, and driver sides of vehicle, and 2 exterior portable flood lights on extension arms to illuminate service side of Trolley; accent lighting over exterior dome of oven. Interior cabin lighting is LED puck lighting above work station, oven, and service counter, giving a much softer and comfortable light than fluorescent lighting.
Audio- wired to permit portable exterior speakers to play music through I-pad or other device, and customer paging or announcements. Music can also be played in work cabin as well. Fully wired to permit adding TV to Trolley exterior for menu, sporting events, etc.
12. Rear camera- Trolley is equipped with rear view camera that operates to a separate monitor whenever the motor is operating.
13. Air curtain on sliding service window
14. Air pump to maintain 120 PSI in the Trolley’s air brake and air ride system for balance and stabilization of vehicle while on shore power parking
15. Custom vehicle identification and branding wrap
16. Ample shelving storage above work counters and below. Under counter cash drawer. Under counter small utensil storage drawer.
17. Summary of work performed after our 2013 acquisition:
Interior of Trolley was completely gutted to bare frame. All suspension air bags were replaced. Metal sub-floor and waterproof membrane was installed for protection from undercarriage water intrusion. All 6 tires were replaced with new Toyos. Both heavy duty batteries were replaced . The engine injection pump and alternator were completely rebuilt, and new injectors were installed as a matter of routine maintenance. Running lights have been replaced with LED lights. All upper window glass was removed and resealed to prevent water leaks. Care was taken to preserve the old world integrity of the Trolley during its transformation to a food truck.
- Palm Beach Gardens