Ford Transit Converted Pizza Van for Sale in London (SOLD)
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- Video Files
This unit has been SOLD.
Condition: Used – Like New (Recently Converted)
I am selling my amazing pizza van due to relocation. It’s been converted a year ago, so everything inside is basically new. There is plenty of storage and it’s very spacious. The pizza oven is a gas oven, you can bake up to 4 pizzas at the time and it usually takes about 2 minutes to cook. Gas is very good value for money (a cylinder last about 5 working days).
It’s genuinely a very nice a functional place to work. I only used it for a few events and functions so everything still pretty much new.
Dimensions / Equipment:
– 2004 Ford Transit converted into a pizza van measuring 2.7M
– Paint color: White
– 2 Cylinders auto change-over
– Can store 2 gas cylinders
– 3 Fridges (one has a freezer part)
– One prep top fridge for toppings
– Dough mixer and a dough roller machine
– Fire extinguisher and fire blanket
– 2 Sinks and a boiler for hot water
– Plenty of cabinets and drawers
The van itself is from a 2004 Ford Transit but in such a good condition, including the outside.
Since it’s a white van, you also have the option to customize it the way you like.
As it’s been a year, I am now renewing all my certificate (gas, PAT testing, etc.), so it will come with new certificates.