Ford F-450 Coffee Truck for Sale in Chandler, AZ
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
This coffee truck is one of a kind. It is a converted ambulance Ford F-450 diesel ambulance into a coffee truck with approximately 159,000 miles on it. The ambulance light bar and sirens still work – a great way to make an entrance to any event! The unit meets code in Maricopa County, Arizona and has recently passed a fire inspection that is valid statewide.
The truck runs well and is reliable as there has been $10k worth of repairs, though it still needs some work. The equipment list includes the following:
– Honda EU700IS Generator that has been recently overhauled
– 4 gallon Hot water and 5 gallon Grey water tank
– Ice bin and ample storage for anything that’s needed on the truck
– Keg refrigerator and other refrigeration for dairy
– Hand Wash sink, soap and towel dispenser onboard is included for keeping the unit clean
It also includes the following equipment:
– BMC 2 Group Espresso machine and a F700 grinder. Both equipment are ideal to make a wide range of cold or hot espresso drinks.
– Bunn brew pot is included for brewed coffee or tea
– BlendTech blender is another great feature for blended drinks.
The truck does not include any stock and the wrap is not included. This unit is a perfect way to get into mobile coffee. This is an ideal unit for a solo operator or a team of two.
Interested parties may call 4803312428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the coffee truck.