Custom Painted 36′ Pizza Truck for Sale in Taos, NM
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- Video Files
Condition: Used – Seller refurbished
For sale is a custom painted 36-foot bus which was made into a BBQ/Pizza truck. The truck has been approved and operates with 3 different permits: NM Health Department, Fire Marshal, Building Code Enforcement Liquid Propane. The unit has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
– Food truck – custom paint – 36 Foot – pizza truck. condition is seller refurbished.
– Bus odometer shows less than 9000 miles, which can’t be verified.
– The bus is in excellent running condition.
– Custom paint job
– Tires OK for local use, but would need replacing for highway use.
– No Known Mechanical Problems on Bus.
– Rust insignificant, as it was a West Coast Bus
– The bus is a 1990 Bluebird TC2000
The equipment in this food truck is approximately 75% New and under warranty – 25% used, so much of the equipment is under the manufacturer’s warranty.
The picture that I showed of the wood oven outside the bus, was when it was in a fixed location. The oven currently rolls in and out of the bus, but the chimney has 4 screws to be removed when rolling it into bus. Now there is a platform that folds into bus.
The truck can focus on 3 core businesses.
1. Pizza – with a wood-burning stove, and hot/cold sandwiches and salads.
2. BBQ – Truck comes with 2 BBQ Cabinets. Meats are cooked Sous Vide and then finished 2 or 3 hours in cabinets for the smoke.
3. Soups, stews, salads, and sandwiches. 2 Nemco Hot Holds, 2 Soup Pots, 2 Sous Vide Cookers, 70-inch reefer prep table.
4. Breakfast eggs can be cooked in the woodstove, but for breakfast, I primarily cook microwave eggs and toppings.
The wood stove sits on a scissor lift and can be wheeled in and out of the bus onto a platform that folds up into the bus. The wood stove sits outside the bus and the cook reaches outside with a pizza peel or other to retrieve food. A sheet metal insulated wall fits in place to create a barrier between the woodstove outside and the bus interior.
Partial equipment list:
– Champion generator – warranty 11,500 Watt, 9200 running Watt
– IL Fornino pizza oven
– 70″ Avantco Refrigerated prep table – Warranty
– Faema Due 2 Espresso Machine – 2 Group
– 5 Stainless steel tables – various sizes.
– The floor tile is lined with rubber mats in the travel lanes.
– Commercial Coffee maker with 3 air pots
– 2 Microwaves
– 2 BBQ Cabinets
– 2 Nemco Hot Holds and trays
– 2 Soup pots
– 2 Sous Vide
– Ninja Blender – New
– Electric burners 2-positions
– Gas burner 2-Positions not currently in use
– 20-gallon Fresh water tank
– 30-gallon Grey water tank
– Water pump
– On-demand water heater
– 3-bay sink
– Handwash sink
– NSF drain rack/shelves
– 2 portable Water tanks
– Swamp cooler new
– 500 lb. scissor lift on wheels
– Cash register
– Various extension cords 10 gauge
– 110 – 220V Cord
– Pizza boxes – sandwich wrapping paper – coffee cups – to-go containers and much more.
Can be delivered free in New Mexico, Colorado, or Texas. Delivery negotiable everywhere else or free pickup in Taos, New Mexico.
Interested parties may call 505-423-5253 or email Mirthfulsound@gmail.com for more information on the unit.