Crepe Cart and Associated Kitchen Equipment in Boulder, CO
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Carts For Sale
For sale is a 2009 Apollo model food cart. This professionally constructed Apollo Concession Cart measures 3.3‘ wide x 8‘ long x 3.1‘ high. It is built on a DOT-approved two-wheel based system at one end (that attaches to a car via towing bar) and includes the following features:
• Tubular steel framework
• Stainless steel exterior
• Stainless steel countertop
• Double stainless steel sink
• Stainless steel hand wash basin
• Overhead light
• Two 14” Krampouz Crepe Griddles (already cured) that run on propane with separate gas controls; each control comes with safety shut off
• Two 20-gallon Propane tanks
• Plexi-Glass sneeze guard
• 9 gallon Fresh water tank
• Two extra water storage tanks for freshwater
• 14-gallon Waste water tank
• 6-gallon propane Water heater (adapted to Rocky Mountain altitude)
• Electric water pump
• Electric refrigeration
• 12-volt deep cycle battery
• Built-in automatic battery charger
• Collapsible canopy with 20’’ flip-up doors
• Canopy covered in marine quality vinyl
• Removable towing bar
• Jacking wheel
• 6” castor for front
• 2000 lb. axle with 8” pneumatic tires
• 2 Removable end-shelves, extended size
Additional Kitchen Equipment Includes:
• Bunn Commercial/Restaurant Coffee maker (brews 3.8 gallons or 14.4 liters) of coffee per hour. It’s a pour over brewer so requires no plumbing and is fully portable. Stainless steel finish. Three separate controlled warmers.
• Brewing decanters/coffee pots.
• Refrigerated pastry cabinet
• Cooling rack on wheels.
• Lockwood Cabinet on wheels with 1/2 sheet pans
• Motomaster Eliminator 1200A PowerBox with Wheels (a portable power system that produces household electricity for products rated at 1500-Watts or less. This is a clean and quiet alternative to a generator, the Motormaster Eliminator integrates a 60 Amp/Hr AGM battery with a 1200, 1500-Watt inverter and produces 3000-Watt surge. This system is built to run a range of appliances such as a standard size refrigerator and microwave oven, coffee makers, blenders, portable coolers and office equipment such as a computer monitor.
• Napkins, Paper Cups, Paper Plates, compostable plastic utensils, wax paper sheets, and more.
• Stainless steel mixing bowls, condiment trays, cleaning supplies/buckets, scoopers, dry good storage containers, crepe batter trowel spreader, stainless steel metal turner, crepe ladle, paper towel stainless steel holder, serving utensils
• Wastewater tank draining hose
• Recipe from original owner
• Location Sign (can be repainted to suit new company name)
WANT TO RUN YOUR CREPE CART INDOORS DURING WINTER MONTHS? This deal includes two electric griddles, too (Sodir, Models 350EF), plus two electric waffled doggers/crepe on a stick (Cecilware, Models WD-120).
We used to make organic crepes, savory and sweet, and we also sold organic lemonade, coffee, water, soda, and baked goods. We sold these goods at designated (and permitted) street corners, festivals, farmer markets, company parking lots, brewing companies/pubs, and catered events. In the winter time, we used the electric griddles to rent a little spot that we used to sell crepes at a mini-cafe and to-go. We also delivered crepes to businesses, non-profits, and government buildings. Super versatile food business opportunities, particularly given COVID-19. Crepes, whether you choose the organic route or not, provide the opportunity to offer a tasty, unique and very well received nutritious, delicious, and hearty food selection that differentiates from most food vendors. Often, when we sold crepes at festivals, we would have long lines of customers that many other food vendors didn’t enjoy to the same extent.
The cart is currently located, along with all the related kitchen equipment, in Loveland, CO. Serious inquiries only, please.
Interested parties may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the food cart.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email email@example.com to report these individuals.