’91 Leyland Olympian Pizza Bus for Sale in Brentwood, TN
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
This is a Turn-Key business, a Mobile Pizza and Wing Restaurant in a double decker bus.
A truly one of a kind food truck. Use it at a permanent location or take it to events. Whatever you do with it, you are sure to draw a crowd and be successful. It includes a menu of twelve specialty pizzas with their recipes, website domain rights, promotional ideas, custom logo files, and operational specifications, if you want them.
– Service window custom made by Challenger (5 ft. W x 32 in. H) with folding stainless steel service counter
– FRP paneling in prep area and 310 Stainless steel paneling/ Diamond plate flooring surrounding Pizza Ovens and deep fryer.
– 2 True stand-up refrigerators. Interior cold storage space of 19” depth x 21” width x 44” height for each
– 1 Refrigerated pizza prep make table with cold storage space underneath for up to 12 sheet pans (two racks holding six each)
– 1 Refrigerated service counter/ expo station (located just inside service window
– 2 Bakers Pride pizza ovens with a cooking surface of 54.5” wide x 35” deep. Vented with two 16” fans out rear wall and one range fan (on the side of ovens) venting out through the floor.
– 30 lb. Countertop deep fryer with 3’ x 2’ hood venting through the side wall (both ovens and deep fryer are propane powered and fed from the same 100 lb. propane tank on rear, 1” steel pipe feeding in through back wall with shut off valves throughout)
– 1 Hand sink located directly next to fryer
– 1 Three-bay dish sink located opposite of the refrigerators
– All stainless steel shelves and tables
– 2 Three-shelf pizza warmers 18” wide interior
– Also includes a full assortment of ⅙ pans for the make table, 4 qt, cambro containers for refrigerators, 10 gallon sauce bucket, commissary cambros, pizza cutters, bench knives, ladles, tongs, three wooden pizza paddles, three metal paddles, oven brush/scraper, 17” metal screens and pizza pans, 2 metal slice paddles
– 4 Fire extinguishers (2) 5 lb ABC tanks, (1) K class, (1) 2.5 lb ABC tank
– 1 Restaurant fire suppression system PCL-160 with regulator and emergency shut-off valve for the deep fryer
Electrical, Power, Water:
– 15,000 Watt 60 Amp Generac propane powered generator
Connected to a breaker box inside upstairs via a weatherproof 60 Amp twist lock plug and exterior power disconnect breaker
– (2) 100 lb. Propane tanks ( one for the generator and one for cooking elements) in mounted cages on swiveling platforms welded to frame of bus
– 3 GFCI outlets and 10 regular outlets throughout
– (2) 15,000 BTU LG air conditioning units upstairs
– The fresh water tank has a capacity of 33.25 gallons and the wastewater has a 48.5 gallon capacity.
– The hot water heater is tankless (instant powered by propane heat) and can pump out 5 liters per minute.
– Water pump, water heater and fresh tank are located/ accessed through a custom made trunk in the upstairs on the rear wall, below A/C units. PEX water lines throughout.
– 1991 Leyland Olypian
– 137,495 kilometers on odometer
– Engine is an L10 Cummins diesel, runs great.
– Recently passed the Federal Department of Transportation inspection.
– Speed tops out at approximately 55-60 mph due to the governor.
– Bus is 14 feet 6 inches tall with air ride suspension fully inflated.
– Automatic transmission, air brake, air-ride suspension, currently sits at around 20,000 pounds net weight.
– Engine is located in the rear.
– Three air compression tanks, all functioning well.
– Overall it is mechanically sound. Last Full engine service and oil change was in May 2020 and I have not driven it since.
– Bus has a clean TN title and includes the operators manual from the manufacturer, spiral bound.
– Seats 20- 25 comfortably
– Custom made 20 ft. x 1 ft walnut/ white oak, 10 ft. cherry, and 5 ft. white oak wooden countertops with cedar posts for legs. The 20 ft and 10 ft tables can fold down.
– The sound system power bank is located in the compartment behind the driver’s seat and functions on a 12 V marine battery constantly charged at 40v by a super start battery charger.
– There are two 12” rockford fosgate subwoofers and six 6”x 9” pioneer/ kenwood speakers mounted in the ceiling. LED strip lights are still needed.
– Pergo type wooden floors on top of ½” plywood subfloor
– Total dining area is approximately 30’ in length by 8’ wide, with a 5’8” ceiling
– Custom curtains and black adjustable curtain rods
– Comes with 12 black gloss metal chairs with dark wooden seats.
Interested parties may call 4239638747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this fantastic pizza bus.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email email@example.com to report these individuals.