36′ x 10.5′ Big Red Food Trailer for Sale in Charlotte, NC
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
Condition: Used – Like New (Well Maintained)
For sale is a one of a kind concession/food trailer. This is a Custom built, 2010 Wells Cargo Concession/Food Trailer – Very well built, completely detailed, and serviced. This is great for the entrepreneur and a great opportunity. Great for weekend events(festivals/motorsports concessions) and catering events. Everything works well.
This is a great festival/weekend/semi-permanent concession trailer capable of serving hundreds on a single stocking run. Could be used to serve as a temporary restaurant kitchen during repairs/construction, catering, disaster relief, church events, etc. Here are some of the trailer’s dimensions and equipment:
– 36 foot Gooseneck trailer
– Dual axles
– Great fire engine red really stands out and often called the “Big Red Trailer” at festivals and events.
– Large concession windows with screen or window inserts
– 2 A/C units that blow very cold
– (2) 100 lb. Propane tanks with independent valves for easy exchange and refills
– 6-way propane gas manifold for appliances
– 12′ Hood with 2 exhaust fans – very powerful
– Tri-Star 6-burner range with full oven
– Tri-Star 36″ griddle with full oven
– 4 – Entree 40 pound fryers
– 1 True 2 door reach in freezer
– 1 True 1 door reach in refrigerator
– 1 Superior sandwich prep table and refrigerator
– 1 Win-Holt heater/proofer box
– 3-basin Wash sink
– 1 Handwashing sink
– Lots of storage
– 35 gallon Fresh water reservoir
– 42 gallon Grey water reservoir
– 25’ Shore power cord
– Lots of power outlets and prep space
– 4 Overhead fluorescent lights, 2 can be independently turned off for better visibility with – evening concessions
– New spare trailer tire
– Grey water pump
– 50′ potable water hose
– 4 gallon hot water heater
– On-demand water pump
– 2 Entrance/exits with screen doors
– 80/160 amps Marathon electrical generator powered by Kubota V2203BG diesel engine built by Engine Power Source Inc.
– Less than 5,000 hours on equipment with expected useful life of 20,000-30,000 hours.
Delivery is available. We will include on-board kitchen utensils, supplies, and small appliances in the sale. A truly turn-key mobile food unit.
Interested parties may call 7047240821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org