2015 MGS 8′ Wood Fired Pizza Oven Trailer in Mooresville, NC
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
- Video Files
Condition: Used – Like New (Well-Maintained)
For sale is an MGS 8′ Wood Fired Pizza Oven Trailer which was built in 2015. The unit measures 13’ x 8’, fully equipped and is ready to go. In addition to the trailer, we are including all the necessary items needed for a successful event.
Dimensions / Equipment include the following:
– Handwashing sink with a water heater unit.
– Water heater unit is operated by propane
– The propane tank has a built-in containment area in the storage portion of the unit.
– The rear door for the storage has a conversion kit to convert the rear door into a table/shelf on the backside of the unit.
– Storage area under the dome in the lower back portion of the trailer. This area will hold six totes and several smaller items, including a spare tire.
– Refrigeration unit with a covered eight tray topping holder, with a pizza prep table on top of the unit itself. The refrigeration unit holds five of ten dough trays with covers/lids for each tray.
– Two insulated dough tray bags for the dough trays. These bags will keep your dough frozen in the dough trays for a good portion of the day. The refrigeration unit is on a dolly for easy mobility when arranging your festival set-up.
We will also provide the following:
– Two perforated cooking peels
– Turning peel, used while cooking
– Pizza prep peel
– Brass bristle brush for keeping the bottom of the oven clean while cooking pizzas
– Fire fence and oven dome cover with a thermometer on it.
– Ramp to get the refrigeration unit in the cargo bay area is stored under the trailer portion of the trailer.
– Bay mat in the cargo area where the refrigeration unit is stored during travel.
We have a slew of necessary cooking utensils we have found to be needed or required. Some of these include:
– Pizza wheel slicers
– Dough holder
– Can opener
– Rolling pins
– Napkin holders, etc.
– We have a double-sided menu chalkboard we would include if desired.
We have had a blast going to fairs and festivals making pizzas. The people we have met have been fabulous. From the fair/festival-goers to making lasting friendships with other regular vendors at these fairs and festivals. It is with great regret that we have to sell due to recent health encounters.
This unit has been in indoor storage for almost a year. We purchased this trailer new early in 2015 (March) in Colorado. We brought it home to North Carolina and couldn’t wait to play! We fired it up to cook our first pizza and all the neighbors wanted in on the action. We decided to host a neighborhood pizza party to see what would result. And that was the beginning of our love for this new gig.
Our first event was a small home town event selling out of 100 pizzas by 3:00 in the afternoon. We had no idea! We figured 100 pizza dough balls would be plenty for one day. Wow, were we stoked! After a few weekends of surrounding town events, we had people contacting us to come to their town special events.
We met a couple who used their oven as a bread-making oven. Many, many different kinds of bread.
One man did special events making gourmet foods. YUM!
Interested parties may call 7199631233 or email email@example.com for more information on the trailer.