2010 Workhorse 20′ Box Food Truck For Sale in Utah
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- View Map
- Video Files
Amazing and extremely well built food truck For Sale. Here are the Major Highlights and full specs below. We are Not selling a business. But are selling the truck and it is ready for you to hit the road and start selling food as soon as you are ready. This truck has it all. No stone unturned in the build process. This truck was built to run fast, run hard, and be maintained and cleaned easily. You can run any menu and you have just about any piece of equipment you need to do the job.
– 2010 20’ Box Workhorse Chassis with ONLY 70k miles.
– Newer Tires all around. Recent Alignment. Always maintained and runs Great.
– Trickle charger that constantly charges truck battery when plugged in to shore power or when generators are running. Never get stranded.
– Currently licensed in Utah and Salt Lake Counties in Utah
– This thing will handle anything you throw at it. We ran $6k days out of this unit with zero issues
– 6.0 Liter Gas/CNG Engine
– Converted to CNG for Driving and Cooking. Cook with Natural Gas. 2 10 Gallon CNG tanks. Saved us tens of Thousands in fuel.
– All appliances are ran on separate circuits so you can run all at once or as needed. All gas lines are quick disconnect hoses for easy maintenance and cleaning. And all gas lines have their own gas supply so you can turn them off if not needed and still run the other appliances as needed.
– Hood and Hood fan are in great shape and have been professionally cleaned and maintained quarterly.
– 14000 Watts of Power. 2 Honda EU7000 Inverter Generators. Generators are on custom built rack on the back of truck and can be easily rolled on and off and are on wheels, this makes it easy for storage and maintenance. Truck can also be plugged in to Shore power. Cord and connections included. Requires 50 amp service
– Quick Disconnects on most equipment pieces for easy Maintenance and Deep Cleaning Ability.
-2 window slides. Windows are tempered and have sliding screens. Take orders on one side and serve food from the other. Very efficient.
-Coleman AC unit on roof ducted into center of truck.
-Back Up Camera installed for easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
– 4’ Vulcan Broiler Vulcan VCCB47 Char broiler, gas, countertop, 46‐3/4”, (8) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4″ adjustable legs, 116,000 BTU, CSA, NSF.
– 2’ Vulcan Flat Top VCRG24‐T Griddle, gas, countertop, 24” W x 20‐1/2″ D x 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, top seam welded, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF.
– 90,000 BTU Pitco Fryer, gas, medium‐duty restaurant design, 35 lb. fat cap., millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 90,000 BTU . There is also a fry warming lamp mounted to the hood to keep and hold fries or food warm between orders.
– Custom HOOD SYSTEM Hood system including fire suppression
– 3 comp Sink, Advance Tabco 4‐3‐36 Square Corner Kitchen Sink, 3‐compartments, 21″ front‐to‐back x 12″ wide sink compartments, 14″ deep (12″ water level), with 8″ high splash, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel, galvanized legs, adjustable plastic bullet feet, non NSF.
– Hand Sink and 4 gallon electric water heater.
– 24 gallon fresh water tank and 40 gallon grey water tank. Easy to fill spout on side of truck and Easy to empty bladex valves for waste water.
– 2 Turbo Air MST‐48 (606048) M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, 12 cu. ft., self‐contained, (2) swing door, (2) adjustable wire shelf, (12) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel construction One unit is a mega top and the other is a standard top. This Truck has tons of refrigerated space.
– REACH‐IN UNDERCOUNTER FREEZER. True Food Service Equipment TUC‐27F‐ADA (606271) Undercounter Freezer, ‐10° F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, 3” castors, front breathing, 34” working height, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.8 amps, 7’ cord, NEMA 5‐15P, cULus, NSF.
– Custom Built Stainless steel Table with 4/3 hot well for hot holding. Table also has a custom Cutting board with studs to keep it in place.
– VCT tile flooring for easy cleaning and waxing to keep up with a busy Truck.
– Stainless steel and FRP on all walls to keep it looking nice and clean.
– Storage Shelves everywhere. More money to those that don’t run out of food.
– Plenty of work surfaces for prep and service.
– We have done weddings, city days events, private events, and parks and round ups. The possibilities are endless.
The exterior pics have been photo shopped. We will remove our wrap before the completion of the sale. The truck has a few blemishes but is in overall great shape. The rear door on driver side is no longer in use. It is sealed shut. There is also another patched area on the passenger side from a TV location that has been removed and panel patched. See build pics from its inception. Truck was built 3 years ago and ran for 3 seasons. April-Oct.
Asking $84,900 OBO. This is much less than the original price of the build. This unit is located near Lehi, Utah.
- 2901 Maple Loop
- United States