2006 Freightliner Utilimaster MT45 Step Van in Houston, TX
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- Video Files
Condition: Used – Like New (Well-Maintained)
For sale is a 2006 Freightliner Utilimaster MT45 Step Van which was built in 2017 by Texas Cart Builder. This fully equipped unit was built from the ground up and is ready to go. The truck has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
• Clean title and was formerly used as a medical supply company equipment transporter. I am the second owner of this vehicle and have title in hand.
• Cargo length is 16′ which is pretty hard to come by.
• Automatic transmission
• Equipped with 5.9L Cummins Diesel Engine with 136,000 miles on it. This is a highly sought engine as it is a true workhorse and doesn’t hit its stride until the 100,000 mile mark. Transmission is going strong as well.
• This week the truck was given a brand new starter and 2 new batteries costing $850.
• The following are all less than a 1 to 1.5 years old:
– All tires (1 year),
– Brake pads/rotors (6 months)
– Brake line/brake fluid flush and refill (2 months)
– Suspension (1.5 years)
– Hydroboost (improves handling and brakes 1.5 years) and more. Altogether there has been an estimated $7,000 in new work and improvements.
• This truck has strong bones and shouldn’t give you any issues and has a stand alone value of $18,000 in itself.
This truck was built out by Texas Cart Builder in 2017 here in Houston, Texas. They are the top builder in Houston, and one of the top food truck builders in the southern United States. They can customize anything and everything and use the highest grade materials along with the highest level of craftsmanship. You can check out their work and history at www.txcartbuilder.com The total build cost was $110,000.
The truck was stripped and built from the ground up with brand new materials and equipment. All equipment are top of the line including American Range and True Refrigeration.
The truck includes the following pieces of cooking and refrigeration equipment:
• Single Door True Reach-in Fridge 27″
• Single Door True Reach-in Freezer 27″
• True Beverage Fridge (including drink rails) 48″
• True Sandwich Prep Table 48″
• 3-Well Steam Table with custom lid cover, drain valve, and burner upgrade (30,000 BTU) will fully boil over 20 gallons of water in 30 min. Insanely hot and quick!
• 2 American Range 50 lb. Fryers with baskets
• American Range Flat Griddle 36″ (brand new never used)
• All equipment are still under warranty
Other things included:
• Generator and propane tank are both hidden! (Generator is built into the side with accessible latch and propane tank is hidden underneath) This creates an absolutely clean build on the exterior with no protrusions.
• Cummins Onan Diesel Silent Generator 8000 Watts (Less than 1,500 hours and $9,000 value) The primary fuel tank of the truck itself has been customized to siphon gas into the generator directly. No need to fill up two separate fuel tanks!
• Interior on/off toggle switch for generator built into cabin
• Custom Extinguisher holders that fit K-Type and ABC extinguishers
• 18 lb. propane tank
• 3-compartment Sink with custom cutting board and Bosch water heater
• Grease vent hood placed over fryers and griddle w/ lighting (Replaced with new grease fan/vent 6 months ago)
• Circulation vent at rear of truck
• Rooftop A/C Unit
• LED Interior lighting
• LED Window lighting
• LED Exterior lighting
• Exterior JL Audio Submariner Speakers (Great sound quality)
• JL Audio amp, Pioneer head unit, and custom bluetooth P.A. receiver/speaker (You can call out orders via speaker and link up bluetooth to your device to play music)
• Both left and right side view cameras and rearview camera with custom toggle switch allowing you to watch left or right and 2 screens installed to dash
• Grey water tank with exterior release valve
• 2 Magnetic Menu boards. One placed between ordering/serving windows and additional magnetic menu board outside. You can create custom magnets to place on the truck and remove them to your liking or if you sell out of an item.
There are probably other things we are forgetting but if you have any questions please ask and we’ll be happy to answer them! We spent 7 days straight deep cleaning this truck. All equipment was removed entirely off the truck, and all walls, floors, and ceilings were deep cleaned (scrubbing, degreaser, pressure washer, etc.) Each piece of equipment was then deep cleaned individually before everything was placed back inside and polished.
Here are an additional 50+ photos of the truck to view – https://imgur.com/a/BreFFhq
Interested parties may call 8326846910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this fully loaded truck.