2004 Mercedes Freightliner Gourmet Popcorn Truck in Jersey City, NJ
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- Video Files
Fresh on the market is a state of the art Gourmet Popcorn truck. This is a 2004 Mercedes Freightliner with a diesel engine that has 118,000 miles on it and a truck length of 12 feet.
The truck features a well maintained Diesel engine with many upgrades:
– New Starter
– New Alternator
– New Brake Lines
– Two Brand New Batteries with cable connections all brand new.
– Routine oil change, every 4 thousand miles.
– Also the Front driving chair has been replaced for maximum comfort while driving.
This custom popcorn truck is a mobile store on wheels. Features inside include:
- Brand new Gold Medal Coronado 36 oz. popper. Specs on this machine are 5,500 watts and is 120/208 volt.
- Brand new Gold Medal -Mark 10 Cooker, which produces 10 gallons per batch of Caramel Corn or Kettle etc.
- All fixtures inside the Popcorn truck are Stainless Steel. Truck is also equipped with an Exhaust System which is built on top of the cooking station. The external exhaust is so powerful, that almost every customer comments how the smell travels through their business buildings and they know we are around the area, cooking.
- 40 gallon Water Tank (Health Department Regulation approved) with a 3-compartment sink retro fitted inside, connected to a waste tank.
Popcorn Truck has serving capability on BOTH the Passenger AND Driver’s side.
The Passenger side features the following:
– 123” long serving window for maximum exposure.
– Directly underneath the serving window, are 10 compartment stainless steel serving bins.
– Serving bin dimensions are: 97” inches long and 18” inches in height.
– The Serving bins are custom fit with 3 heating compartments throughout, to insure serving hot popcorn every time.
The Driver side features:
– An 80-inch serving window
– 6-compartment stainless steel Serving bins.
– Serving bin dimensions are: 66” inches long and 18” inches in height.
The back of the Popcorn truck is the cooking area with a Big Bay window, to be able to view us cooking.
The Popcorn Truck is powered by a Brand New ISUZU diesel Generator. This T4 EPA issued ISUZU is a 21.5 kW, which is connected to a Lima electrical end. Anyone familiar with these generators will appreciate the Lima connected to it. It is also connected to a Brand New heavy duty Battery for MAX Performance.
Just look at the pictures and the attention to detail, the generator room has the feeling of a Ferrari engine area!
Selling our Gourmet Popcorn Truck because we are relocating and moving out of the country.
Interested parties may call 3477241086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the truck.