2001 Workhorse P42 Food Truck for Sale in South Bend, IN
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
For sale is a 2001 Workhorse P42 Food Truck with low mileage (engine replace in 2018, see spec sheet below). The unit is fully equipped and is ready to work! Here’s a look at the dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
Food Truck Ready to work!
2001 Workhorse P42 Custom Chassis
***See end of listing for potential extras outside of price
Dimensions / Equipment:
Note: Smoker in pictures is NOT included in the price.
– 5.7L Gasoline automatic
– Odometer has 231,000 miles on it. However, the entire engine was replaced in 2018. The engine was a replacement from a suburban, and has an estimated 50-75,000 miles on it.
– Square POS stand
– Cash drawer
– Receipt printer
– NFC/Chip reader included
– Handwashing sink
– 3-Compartment sink with 1 drainage ledge
– 3’ x 4’ service window with about a 19” x 40” Inch shelf inside under the window. ~30” x 40” work shelf opposite service window over clean water tank
– 80” Ceilings
– 45 gallon Clean/60 gallon Grey water tank. Water Pump inline
– Will include NSF clean hose, and dirty hose for refill/empty
– Trupow 1/2HP 1450GPH 115-Volt Cast Iron Portable Electric Power Utility Transfer Water Pump
– 100 lb LP tank under passenger side
– Instant water heater LP
– 3 connections for LP, two currently capped under hood
– Fluorescent lighting
– Ansul type system, new 2017
– Simplisafe alarm system included. Service up to you
This truck is not wrapped, and is a blank slate for your wrap.
The truck is wired for 50Amp service with GFCI outlets and a circuit breaker. Out of necessity, I have 2 outlets wired separately from the circuit. Each of these two outlets runs through conduit under the truck and ends in a standard 3 prong plug at the generator. This allows me to convert the 50Amp to 30Amp to plug into the large generator outlet, and to plug each of the 2 plugs into separate 15amp plugs on the generator. It also allows me to keep those 2 plugs off of shore power overnight. The shore power for me is 15amps, and runs what I need overnight.
The following is the large equipment in the truck. The prices are the new prices from Webstaurantstore.com which is where they were purchased (except generator).
– Avantco SS-PT-36 36″ 2 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table $1,349.00
– Avantco HPU-1836 Full Size Non-Insulated Heated Holding / Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door – 120V $929.00 ** The door on this unit has been reversed aftermarket to open for use on the food truck. In addition, a closure hook has been installed.
– Cooking Performance Group S36-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 36″ Range with Standard Oven – 210,000 BTU $1,119.00 Dent on side, does not affect function. There is a removable griddle on top that takes up 4 burners that is post-market.
– Metro 5A317C Stationary Super Erecta Adjustable 2 Series Chrome Wire Shelving Unit – 18″ x 24″ x 74″ $207.99
– APW Wyott SST2 Stationary Steam Table – Two Pan – Sealed Well, 120V
– Honda 6500-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator with GFCI Duplex Outlet Protection and GX390 OHV Commercial Engine $1899
Issue list that I am aware of:
- There are cracks in the windshield. They are linear, and not in the way of my vision while driving. I have no inspection in my area, and have not seen a need to replace over 3 seasons.
- The flooring is a synthetic surface, “rubberized” but unsure of actual makeup. It is black.
- There are minor areas of nicks and cuts. An area under the hood has been repaired, but is not flush with the ground.
- 1 license plate light is broken.
- When I received the truck, there was no heat/air in the cab, and I have not done anything with that.
Ask questions, sold as is.
***Extras NOT included in price, make an offer.
- This truck was a BBQ truck, and marketed under the name SmoqTruq. If you wish to use the name SmoqTruq, and like my graphics, I own the rights and have all vector files for the graphic design done for the truck. Logos, etc. You can make an offer here. I will also be willing to turn over the domain, email addresses, social media accounts.
- Again, this was a BBQ Truck. There is a Cookshack FEC120 Computerized smoker onboard that already fits in the current floorplan. I also have quite a bit of pellets left. The smoker is about $7000 new, plus the pellets, if you would like to make an offer.
- I have a lot of smallwares, pans, etc, that I would be willing to part with. Please only message about the details of what I have if you are planning to purchase the truck. I will not part with it before the truck is sold.
Interested?! You may call 5743393876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the food truck.