2001 Chevy P30 Workhorse Food Truck in Brentwood, MD
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
For sale is a 2001 Chevy P30 Workhorse which is an amazing strong truck and is ready to hit the street. The unit is permitted to work all over the D.C, MD , and VA area. It’s a well maintained truck and I had it since 2014.
It has a V8 gas engine with an automatic transmission, really good with gas mileage though. The truck comes equipped with the following:
– Propane lines set up for all the cooking equipment
– 2 fridges,
– Hood and lights that run off a generator
– 3 liter quiet inverted Honda generator that runs for 8 hours, because it is only used for the lights and hood, we use it at least for three or four days at time doing a full lunch service.
We used to serve hand crafted burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, and hand cut fries. I have set up the truck with Petco fryer, two flat top one for toasting our bread and the other one for our burger patties. I have a container rack over the window for convenience. Also included in the truck are the following:
– 3-sink compartment and a hand sink for DOH requirements
– Water heater
-Water disposal container at the bottom of the truck for easy disposal at the end of service.
– 12 gallon Propane container under the truck, refilled only once a week depending on your business so you don’t have to carry loose extra propane tanks in your truck that might be safety hazards.
– And to finish we have bread racks for our buns.
Interested parties may call 2404062885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the truck.