20′ x 8.5′ Haulmark Mobile Kitchen for Sale in Northfield, VT
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
- Video Files
Condition: Used – Like New (Rarely Used)
I am selling a 20’ long by 8.5’ high Haulmark enclosed trailer that has been completely outfitted as a commercial kitchen. This trailer was purchased in 2013 with the idea we were going to put a wood-fired oven inside and haul it to events. The oven was going to be on a track and pulley system so it could be lowered down the ramp and used outside while pizza was being made inside.
We got the oven built just before the divorce. Currently I use the trailer as my “Summer kitchen” and I have never hauled it anywhere. It is gorgeous inside and out. The BBQ decals came with it and could be removed, we just never really bothered.
The trailer has not been moved from its current location since 2013, so very little road use.
The trailer has been used as a prep station for building pizzas and there has been no cooking inside. Here are some of the trailer’s dimensions and equipment list:
Dimensions / Equipment:
– 2007 Haulmark food trailer measuring 20’ long x 8.5’ high, enclosed box trailer
– Paint color: Gray
– Ceiling height is 6.5’
– Entry includes a side door and back ramp
– Hand crank vent opening on top
– Spacious with plenty of room to add other things
– Stainless steel 2-bay Sink and hand wash sink
– 10’ long, 2-shelf stainless Prep table
– Stainless 6-tier adjustable rack
– Potable and waste water tanks
– Water heater
– Fully wired with several electrical outlets and nice lighting throughout
The unit passes inspection every year without a hitch for a commercial caterers license. Everything is washable – floors, walls, and even the ceiling. Great lighting installed. Tanks for potable and wastewater. In the right location it could be used year round as a commercial kitchen or be converted to a food truck. I can no longer justify keeping it for just for the ease of washing dough boxes and storage.
Interested parties may call 8022792284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org