1999 Chevrolet Workhorse Step Van with 18′ Kitchen in Philadelphia, PA
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
Are you looking to start your own business in the food truck industry? Looking for a truck that will meet your needs without breaking your budget?
Take a look at this fully outfitted food truck for sale in Philadelphia. This truck is fully inspected and guaranteed to pass all necessary inspections from health departments. The food truck is in excellent condition, pristine clean, and was fully outfitted in 2016 by American Mobile Vending. Last year, we installed brand new tires, brand new suspension springs and shocks, brakes etc. The truck was used for special events only to minimize wear and tear. It is currently set up for Mediterranean cuisine (especially for baking).
The truck is 27 feet bumper to bumper and the kitchen is a huge 18 feet. It’s perfect for pizza, sandwiches, tacos, etc. The kitchen has plenty of space for remodeling and adding new equipment like a bigger griddle, charcoal grille, fryer, steam table, etc. so you won’t have to wait a long time to build it from scratch.
All the equipment in this food truck for sale was brand new and top-of-the-line. It has plenty of fridge and freezer space including a 35 pan heater proofer which enables the truck to do large catering jobs and serve a lot of people in a shorter amount of time. In addition, it has a built-in cooler for drinks so customers can help themselves by saving you the time to serve as well as the fridge space. Also, we designed the truck display window so you can show-off your product for customers to view. There’s a large three-bay sink plus an additional hand wash sink, and there’s lots of shelf and preparation space in this open concept. Please check all the details below:
– Heavy duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 24”, stainless steel burners and structure, 60,000 BTU
– Countertop Pizza oven, Comstock-Castle PO31, natural gas
– 48-12 Sandwich/salad top reach-in refrigerator, two section, self-contained refrigeration, 12 cu.ft capacity
– Turbo Air M3F19-1 25” M3 series, one section solid door reach in freezer 20 cu.ft
– Turbo Air M3R19-1 25” M3 series, one section solid door reach in refrigerator 20 cu.ft
– Small fridge underneath the counter for drinks
– Heater proofer, Win-Holt #HL1836, Clear door, holds 35 18”x26” full size baking pans
– Three compartment Sink and separate hand washing sink with gravity water system
– Spiral Dough mixer, Eurodib #980LM20T, 20 Qt. 185 RPM
– Cash register
– Three ABC extinguishers
– One Class K wet chemical fire extinguisher
– Two 60 lbs propane tanks (bought new in 2016)
– Super Quiet Generator, Honda EU7000iS
– The truck is equipped with one high speed direct drive centrifugal upblast Exhaust Fan located above the hood system as well as two Mushroom Electric Fans (temperature controlled) located above the reach-in Fridge and Freezer in order to reduce heat generated inside the truck during summer
– The Generator is placed on a sliding mechanism so it is easier to slide in and out for refueling purposes as well as for air venting during service. There is no need for lifting.
– The electric box in the truck has a separate circuit breaker for each of the equipment.
– The truck also comes with a 40 feet long electric cable for NEMA L14-30-R plug in connections and adapter for 30 Amp 120/208 volt 3-Phase Locking Grounding Plug.
– The sink has a 40 gallon fresh water deposit mounted above and uses gravity so to eliminate any electric pump and problems that come with them. Also it has 55 gallon waste water tank underneath and a super fast water heater with a recovery rate of 6.8 gallons/hour and temperature up to 145 degrees F.
– The service window is 9’ – 5 ¼” long which is perfect for taking orders on one side and giving out food on the other side. The awning has a water channel to prevent leakage and to reroute water away from serving window
– Year: 1999
– Brand: Chevrolet
– Make: Workhorse- Step Van
– Model: P30 Forward Cntl
– Transmission: Allison 4L80
– Engine: General Motors 6.5 L Diesel
– Horsepower: 165
– Rear Axle Ratio: 4.10
– Wheel Base: 180
– Suspension: Spring
As a bonus, we will provide our event list which has among others, the most profitable festivals and events in Philadelphia and surrounding counties along with names, emails, and phone numbers of event organizers. This list alone is worth a fortune and it took us 3 years to build those connections. Also, we would make ourselves available to help you jump-start your operation and give advice so you don’t make some of the mistakes we made starting out. In addition, you will get all the blueprints of the truck for all the applications.
Contact us at 2156507018 or through email at email@example.com for more information on the trailer. For serious inquiries only.