1997 Chevy Step Van Food Truck in Greenville, OH
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- Video Files
For sale is a 1997 Chevrolet Step Van food truck. The unit is registered in Ohio and licensed in Darke County allowing all 88 Ohio Counties and is ready to go. This mobile kitchen has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
Dimensions / Equipment:
– 1997 Chevrolet Step Van food truck with 66,500 miles on it.
– Total washable surfaces/food-grade walls
– Diamond-plate aluminum floor
– More than ample cabinetry
– 35 gallon Fresh water tank
– 45 gallon Waste-water tank
– Truck contained generator and on-demand water heater
All commercial-grade equipment includes:
– MagiKitch’n deep fryer
– 48″ Castle combination gas stove having grill and char-broiler
– 74” stainless exhaust hood
– True refrigerator
– Dog Wagon
– Adcraft food cooker/warmer
– Globe electric fryer
– The air conditioner does an outstanding job on the hottest of days.
My husband and I provided exclusive food service for a baseball complex for five years. We started having additional help on Saturdays and the two of us manned the truck on the weeknights. Each year, our customers increase that caused us to add one or two helpers for both Saturdays and weeknights. The business grew to where my husband developed physical restraints causing us to discontinue our most enjoyable time at the complex. Many evenings returning to the truck, I would step in and tell my husband it’s like coming home. I took immaculate care of the truck and would hope anyone interested to start their business will find it as enjoyable as we did.
Interested parties may call 9379961305 or email email@example.com for more information on the food truck.