1995 Box Food Truck with Cumin’s Diesel Engine For Sale in Phoenix
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
- View Map
This truck is currently licensed and approved in the State of Arizona by the Maricopa County Health Department.
This is a 1995 Box truck with a great Cumin’s Diesel engine with 106,000 original miles. This truck was professionally converted in 2015 and has no issues.
The truck is 24ft total length with an 18ft kitchen. Asking $48,000. This price is reduced for a quick sale. This unit is located near Phoenix, Arizona.
(1) 18 inch thermostatic griddle,
(1) 24 inch 4-burner stove,
(1) Ole Hickory Pit Smoker 2015.
(1) 35lbs Pitco SGC Deep Fryer.
(1) full size commercial fridge
(1) 3-bay steam table (propane)
Full size 3-bay wash sink with one drain board and one drain rack above
(1) Hand sink
Water Heater (electric)
30 gal metal fresh water tank
45 gal metal grey water tank
3 roof mounted Air Conditioners
10 ft vent hood
Fire suppression system not shown in pics
(1) Class K Fire Extinguisher.
(1) Onan QD 10 generator with 1500 hours (Generator is flush mounted in the side of the truck).
Lat:33.4483771 Lon:-112.0740373View On Google Maps
- United States