1985 Chevy P30 for Sale in Winter Park, FL
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
For sale is a 1985 Chevy P30 food truck. The truck is ready to roll and serve today! It was used in an Asian themed menu serving Full Sail University, L3 Harris Airline Academy, and city of Winter Park special events. The unit has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
Dimensions / Equipment:
– 1985 Chevy P30 food truck
– Rebuilt V8 engine with about 12000 miles since rebuild documentation included
– Repainted cream white 2 years ago by Maaco
– Full range of fire extinger system and fire extinguisher inspected by the city of Winter Park and current as of 9/15/2020.
– Yamaha 6300iSDE Generator <2 years old (Recent oil change within 5 hours of run time)
– 4-speed automatic transmission
– Hood system and exhaust fan built in
– AC unit installed and functional
– Propane grill
– Propane burner (stove top style)
– 2 Prep tables and serving windows
– 2 Steam food warmers
– 3-compartment Sink
– Hand sink
– Potable and wastewater tank
This truck is equipped to either continue serving Asian Food; In our case we served sesame chicken, egg rolls, dumplings, rice and lo mein or a different style accommodated by cooking in the gas grill (Perfect for burgers and other meats), and sautéing on the single burner next to the grill.
Interested parties may call 4077566767 or email email@example.com for more information on the truck.
Important: Never pay send or wire payments to any individuals without viewing the unit in person first. No legitimate seller will ask you to make a down payment to “hold on” to a unit before purchasing it. If any seller listed on this website reaches out to you requesting a payment or wire transfer in advance of your seeing the vehicle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report these individuals.