1981 Chevy P30 Food Truck for Sale in Visalia, CA
Equipment and Features:
Type of Mobile Food UnitFood Truck
Condition: Used – Like New (Well Maintained)
For sale is a 1981 Chevy P30 Food Truck with just under 50,000 miles. It has been permitted in Fresno County though it has all the basics to get permitted in any county. All you need is the equipment specific to your venture and you’re good to go! When I purchased it, it was used to make Chinese food. I then converted it into a frozen yogurt truck. The truck has the following dimensions and equipment included in the sale:
– 1981 Chevy P30 measuring 21’ long by 9’ tall.
– Honda EU3000iS inverter Generator.
– Propane tank and capabilities
– Refrigerated Prep table and freezer
– 2 Soft serve machines available but without a power source (One machine works and the other partially)
– Three-compartment sink
– Handwash sink
– 30 gallon Fresh water tank
– 45 gallon Waste water tank
– Work table and a serving table
– Two serving windows, one on each side. The main one is on the passenger side.
It is a perfect truck to customize to your needs. It has everything required to be permitted in Fresno County and probably most other counties in California. Truck runs well and has had some recent work done to make it run better. All decals have been removed. There are a few places where a bit of paint has been removed but they are little and in spots when your new vinyl will most likely be located.
Interested parties may call 5596795052 or email email@example.com for more information on the food truck.