18′ x 8.5′ Frozen Custard and Shaved Ice Trailer in Rolla, MO
Type of Mobile Food UnitConcession Trailers
- Video Files
For sale is a 2017 tandem axle, Lark measuring 18’ x 8.5’. This unit was operated for three seasons at a popular quarry swimming hole in Rolla,Missouri. The trailer has low mileage. It was hauled from Kentucky to Missouri and put in place at the quarry. This trailer is fully wrapped but it will be removed before purchase since I am not selling the name. The base color of the trailer is white. This unit is a V-nose trailer and is factory equipped with the following:
– Electric brakes
– Aluminum insulated walls and ceiling
– A roof mounted air conditioner
– Aluminum tread plate floor
– Two 4’ fluorescent dual bulb fixtures with covers
– Three stainless steel sinks plus stainless steel hand washing sink
– 4’ serving window, pop out counter on outside and counter inside
– Three exterior lights
– Storage in V-nose accessible from outside
– Storage inside above and below the sinks
– 6 Gallon hot water heater
– Breaker box
– (8) 110VAC outlets
– 30 gallon fresh water tank with electric pump
– 50 gallon grey water tank
– Weighs in about 8,400 lbs.
Inside it has:
● A two barrel Taylor C-002 frozen custard machine. This is a continuous batch freezer. It
runs on 220 single phase and two plugs are already wired in
○ “Mix Hopper: two, 20 quart (18.9 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR)
maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC).
○ Indicator Lights: separate lights indicate when mix is low, refrigeration is on,
pre-chill mode and scraping/ejection motor on.
○ Product Chute: ribbon of frozen product flows down chute to separate dipping
cabinet. Easily removable for cleaning or moving dipping cabinet.
○ Mix Flow Regulator: easy to read markings allow operator to dial in the correct
amount of mix flowing into freezing cylinder for proper consistency.”
● A four bucket dipping cabinet with four buckets and four spare buckets with lids
● A Taylor Razzle model BC10 commercial countertop blender with foot switch for making
● Hatsuyuki HC-8E commercial grade ice shaver with foot switch:
○ “The Hatsuyuki HC-8E Cube Ice Shaver sets the standard for the shaved ice
industry. This model is 110 volt which plugs directly into a standard wall socket
and can serve up to 500 people in an eight hour period. It produces fine and fluffy
shaved ice using bagged ice or cubed ice from a local store.
○ The HC-8E is one of our most popular shaved ice machines and has some really
○ An on/off toggle switch with the ability to easily add a foot pedal for hands-free
○ A safety switch on the lid so you cannot operate the machine with
○ A blade adjustment knob to adjust the texture of your ice – whether you want it
crunchy and coarse or fine and fluffy
○ A built-in drip pan with a drain tube to direct any melted ice away from the
○ This machine is NSF and UL approved which is necessary for many local health
● Stand up commercial freezer
● Stand up commercial refrigerator.
● Clover Mini Point of Sale (POS) system with cash drawer. You’ll be able to take debit or
credit cards, cash, Apple Pay and Google Pay
● Some consumables like cups, spoons, straws…etc. I have some shaved ice syrup and
pumps that can go with it so start up will be quick and easy. Flavors include: watermelon,
cherry, strawberry, banana, tigers blood, grape, lemon-lime, pina colada, rootbeer and
● You can purchase frozen custard mix from food suppliers like US Foods, Sysco…
I work a full-time job and did frozen custard on the side, but trying to juggling time
became too much and I didn’t have time to travel with it. You will need to purchase a generator to go mobile or have 220V single phase plug to plug into.
You can now be your own boss and travel around making people happy with frozen
custard and shaved ice. This trailer has put many smiles on people’s faces over the past three years.
More photos available upon request.
Interested parties may call 816-215-2101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the trailer.